Pages: [1]

Hvitt Riddaral Inaugural Operation!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Tonight the Hvitt Riddaral, our region's military, conducted three successful inaugural operations!

The first two operations involved capturing Warzone Australia and Warzone Sandbox. In the case of Warzone Australia, we also happened to thwart an attempt by the new raider region HYDRA to seize it for themselves, leaving them so dumbfounded one of them stupidly asked if we were from Spiritus. This wasn't discovered until afterwards when we noticed two of their nations had unendorsed the existing delegate minutes before we entered the region, but...it still happened, so it counts! I took the Delegacy of that region, and Denth Rowan took the Delegacy of Warzone Sandbox without a hassle.

Warzone Australia
    Warzone Sandbox

Afterwards, we also took on an unexpected operation to assist the United Defenders League (UDL) in liberating the region of Angola, at the request of their Chief of the Band, Mahaj. This operation was also a success, with the UDL and supporting forces liberating the region 18 endos to 9 for the invading forces of The Red Fleet, an extreme left-wing group representing a faction that has had run-ins with defenders, raiders, and recently even the NS moderator team.

We were so into it, Denth even somehow took the Delegacy of our joint jump-point with Lazarus, Fishmongolia! Does that count as a fourth opreation? xD

Fishmongolia

Overall, it was an excellent inaugural update! Our team for the night consisted of myself, Denth Rowan, Horse, and Saeturn Valerius, the latter two providing excellent leadership throughout the update. Additionally, independent trooper Drexyl Nox also assisted in the capture of Warzone Australia. Here's to more successful updates like this in the future, and congrats to everyone that was involved. It's a proud moment for our region!

Interested in joining the Hvitt Riddaral and having fun with us? If you are a Citizen, the sign-up form is here! If you are not a Citizen, take a moment to apply here! It's an easy process, and will allow you to join our military, vote in elections, run for office, and assume other government positions. The only requirement is that you maintain a nation within Wintreath!
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:18:13 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    N. Cetus (Brokkoli)
  • Former Citizen
  • Wow, good job everybody!
    The Shark Punching Conglomeration
    N. Cetus (Brokkoli)
    Dawsinian
  • Former Citizen
  • I took fishmongolia? Success!
    Dawsinian
    Dawsinian
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
  • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
  • Yay
    Drexyl Nox
    • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Charax
  • Paragons
  • Relic
  • Congratulations to the Hvitt Riddaral on your inaugural successes! Long may the prosperity continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charax
    Paragon of the Realm
    Skrifa of the 40th Underhusen
    Former Prince & Jarl of Foreign Affairs
    Charax
    • Relic
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Additionally, tonight the Hvitt Riddaral assisted various other defender orgs for the overkill liberation of Association of the Countries of the Free. It wasn't nearly as exciting, but it was done...participants included myself, Saeturn Valerius, and Horse. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]