• Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Not really.  If he could use it daily nonstop for either or both powers, it definitely would be.  But he only had 3 uses for one (vote sway) and only 1 use for the other (negate powers),so it becomes more about being strategic about it.

And I do want to give a huge thank you to everyone who took part in this game.  Like a play, this game is only as good as the people taking part in it, and you guys definitely helped make this game entertaining.

I also want to thank all of our foreign dignitaries and guests for taking part as well.  I think Werewolf is an exceptional ice breaker game because it can force people to work together towards a common goal since nobody wants to be the next lynch/wolf victim.  And I also think it's a great connecting game (in other words, bringing allies together) for that same reason.  On a similar note, I would also like to thank Wintermoot as well as all of Wintreath's ambassadors for spreading the word and helping get people involved.

So you guys know, The Candy Lane was a random choice for a Saboteur, but I intentionally made Aersoldorf one, because he has a knack for keeping people on their toes since he's hard to read.  Barry, The Candy Lane and Aersoldorf are what you may call veteran Werewolf players, Aersoldorf especially since he's been playing since Werewolf 7 on XKI (they're up to 41 now and I don't believe he's missed a game), and continues to play religiously both on XKI as well as other regional forums as well.

I will say that I actually won't be hosting 3 any time soon.  I may in the near future if nobody else wishes to host it (which if you're feeling like you want to give hosting a game a try, I highly encourage giving it a shot), but it just won't be exceptionally near as this game was compared to the first.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Colberius X
  • Citizen
  • Servant of Order
  • It had nothing to do with you specifically. Just the remaining number of players.  Only two saboteurs needed to be eliminated for contestants to win, and only two contestants had to be eliminated for Saboteurs to win. 

I would sway the vote to someone, random or chosen, negate sabotage for the night, and then sway the vote to whoever I was confident was in the same group as the first person I had eliminated.  The hardest part was deciding not to take the safe route of eliminating the known contestants.
    1 person likes this post: Michi

First Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria - Founded 5.06.2015
    Former Peer of the Overhusen - Served 4.17.2015 until 6.08.2016
    Recipient of the Wintreath Commendation - Awarded 11.02.2017

Lord Inquisitor
    Ambassador of New Hyperion
    Colberius X
    • Servant of Order
    • I serve the balance, and through it the Force shall guide me.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Barry
  • Village Drifter
  • This was an excellent game everyone. When we lost our seer and a defender on the first two nights, I really thought our goose was cooked. But Colby (Frankie G) saved us from the oven with the key vote switch to Aerso on Day 4 and by negating all powers that night…By the way, thanks for the defense that night, Hugsim – it is much appreciated….To grab this “come-from-behind” win against two of the best and most experienced XKI WW players in Aerso and TCL is just lusciously sweet!  :D

Pengu. What can I say, dude? Just another awesome and smashing job on your part, my friend! You’re the real “Talent” here.  :)

And thanks, Wintermoot, for having us. Wintreath is an awesome region from a bit of trolling your forum that I’ve done. It was great fun and hope to be back soon. Take care everyone, and thanks again for the fun ride.
    Barry the Butler - "Butlers with bow ties are cool."
    Barry
    • Senator from 10000 Islands
    • Village Drifter
    Aersoldorf
  • Exalted Guest
  • Wow, I was sure Hugsim was Frankie G after the votes were switched to me. Colberius could have won with TCL and I a day earlier if he hadn't thrown a wrench in our plans.
    Aersoldorf
    • Exalted Guest
    The Candy Lane
  • Village Drifter
  • This was my first time as a wolf, so it was a real learning experience for me. I think I've learned a fair bit, like read "thrice and vote once."

I don't think the Frankie G. role is OP, but I think being able to use it three times is a bit much.
    Citizen and Senator of 10000 Islands
    Knight of TITO
    The Candy Lane
    • Village Drifter
    Aersoldorf
  • Exalted Guest
  • I probably should have voted for TCL instead of following the crowd and going after Hugsim. Perhaps he'd have picked someone else to switch votes with and I'd have looked less guilty.
    Aersoldorf
    • Exalted Guest
    Barry
  • Village Drifter
  • Wow, I was sure Hugsim was Frankie G after the votes were switched to me....
    Same here. I was very surprised when Pengu made the reveal.
    Barry the Butler - "Butlers with bow ties are cool."
    Barry
    • Senator from 10000 Islands
    • Village Drifter
    aternox
  • Village Drifter
  • Congratulations guys, well done! :)
    Visiting from the 10000 Islands!
    aternox
    • Village Drifter
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • Sorry I had to go inactive for a bit. How exactly are these prizes obtained?
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • PM me with your selection and email address. The prizes are in the form of Steam keys, many of them obtained through various Humble Bundles.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Also, Pengu! If you wouldn't mind writing an update for how the event went and who won and such, I'll see to it that it's sent out to our diplomatic partners. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Not a problem, I'll get right on it and PM it to you.  :)
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation