Pages: [1]

What is this? And how can I beat the zombies?

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Wintreath Z-Day Announcement
    Establishment of the Frozen Vanguard and Twilight's Sentinel

It's here...it's really here. Z-Day. The day the undead will rise and try to snuff out the flame of the living in Wintreath and elsewhere. We only have a few (13 as of this posting) hours to prepare, but we need to remain calm and not give into hysterics. By taking the correct course of action, we can save ourselves and our region from the undead menace! As Monarch of Wintreath, I am placing the regional government's focus and dedication on defeating the zombies. Together we can drive them back and secure the region.

Twilight's Sentinel has been established as the headquarters of the Frozen Vanguard, a group of dedicated Citizens that will be working to eliminate the scourge throughout the coming days. Twilight's Sentinel is open to all and may be used to request help, to discuss this apocalypse, or to talk about zombies and the undead in general. We will also be coordinating in our IRC Channel in real-time. So what can you do when the zombies come knocking?

1) If you are a Citizen, volunteer for the Frozen Vanguard here if you will have time to protect the region during the event. Members of the Frozen Vanguard should be on chat anytime they're online and taking care of zombies, so we can coordinate our efforts.

2) It's important for as many nations as possible to begin researching a cure as soon as possible. Research will become slower as we lose our scientists, so the earlier we start the better. Even at optimum estimates it will take several hours to research, create, and begin deploying the virus.

3) Once you have access to cure missiles, begin targeting the largest nations in the region first, as they will have a greater impact on our infection rate. Continue curing nations until the region is clear of infection.

4) Unfortunately, unscrupulous nations may attempt to spread the zombie virus around and hinder our efforts. Report those nations either on our region page, our chat, or here in Twilight's Sentinel so they can be treated like zombie-lovers deserve (read: banjected). As we succeed in our efforts, we may begin to attract attention from regions dedicated to spreading the zombie, and we must deal with those quickly in particular.
    As long as we work together, I know that we will get through this, and that we will be recognized the world over for our ability to get through a crisis such as this. The legacy, glory, and honour of our region is at stake here. I'm sure that when this is over we will triumph and all three will be upheld!
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:48:01 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    AdmiringRoom
  • Former Citizen
  • Ummm the IRC channel doesn't work for me :'(
    AdmiringRoom
    Wintermoot
  • What happens when you try to join?

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    AdmiringRoom
  • Former Citizen
  • Nothing happens. I click join and it goes and tries to connect then it goes back to the join button/screen.
    AdmiringRoom
    Wintermoot
  • I see where you're trying to join, but it appears that you automatically disconnect afterwards.

Try this link and see if you have better luck.

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]