Pages: 1 ... 7 [8] 9 ... 15

Empowered Sign-ups/OOC

Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • SIGN-UP for secondary character.

Name: test subject 24 (real name unknown)
    Age and Gender:20, male
    Appearance:dark hair, blue eys, 6'1",

Personality: because of not knowing much of the world and only knowing the prison he's been in since 10 (personality unknown) all that he knows is nothing will get in his way...

Alignment: calm and unpredictable.

superpowers: Intangibility (can phase in and out when wanting or needed to if a bullet hits him as soon as it hits it will phase through him) can go through locked doors, walls, people (can stop phase in someone) and can't hold anything but the phase bow/sword when hands are phased.

phase lock: can phase himself so nothing can hurt him. to phase lock he must be calm, to be upset or angry the phase lock would be unpredictable. (if used for long periods of time in phase lock he gets weaker by the hour)

weapons: phase bow is a 5' bow which can be used when in phase lock arrows fired by this bow can phase in the out (can fire through walls, armour and people)

phase sword is a 5' sword which can be used when in phase lock it can phase in and out (hits can phase through walls, armour and people)

weapons made by Arcadia

Biography: he was imprisoned at the age of 10 (by Arcadia for unknown reasons) tests on TS24 was long and painful. he tried to escape from Arcadia but all attempts failed his prison was a maze phasing all day and all night there was no exit not knowing to TS24 the door was only going to show it self after Arcadia's life signs are no more. his past before 10 are unknown, painfully hoping to find out his own questions like "who am I" "why was I important to him" "time for fun?"   

p.s. its for when Arcadia is killed :')
    Looks fun, but I would like some elaboration on  the weapons. Do you mean they can penetrate anything, or can just phase though harmlessly?
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Fayt
  • Former Citizen
  • weapons are strong but more to do with the phasing through things (so the arrow from the bow can phase past armour but rematerialise when in someone for max damage and same for the sword)
    Fayt
    • Former Citizen
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
  • Daniel looking at Arcadia like
    3 people like this post: Fayt, Elbbsas, Aethelia
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • I wasn't sure if you wanted your character to get killed so that you could bring in a new one.

Though, the last time I've heard of someone trying to get their character killed, everyone else went to absurd lengths to keep that character alive as they kept trying to harder to die.
    Not complaining, that ended up being the most entertaining and only memorable part of that campaign.
    1 person likes this post: Fayt
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
  • Daniel looking at Arcadia like

Bjorn looking at Arcadia like
    2 people like this post: Aethelia, Fayt
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Also I took the liberty in designing a full legitimate battleplan, as this would not be the first time Thurmond would have done so, and in his time training with the Children of Fenrirprobably fought some mechanical simulations of magical beasts. Maybe not a dragon but something akin
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • Looking back, Thurmond has a very similar origin story to Jack from Mass Effect 2.
    1 person likes this post: Aethelia
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • I swear the only reason I'm being so unrelated is because I couldn't otherwise figure out how to work a busy superhero into a plot taking place outside his home city otherwise.
    It would be like asking Batman to head over to Blüdhaven. He'd do it if he had a good reason, but he'd need a good reason.

Well, okay, that and a desire to worldbuild.
    Which Ashton doubtless regrets authorizing me to do at this point.
    I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm in a state of quantum superposition wherein I'm both Sorry and Not Sorry at the same time, which is presumably the same, tragic fate as any half-Canadian child.
    1 person likes this post: Aethelia
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • I have nothing clever to say
    I swear the only reason I'm being so unrelated is because I couldn't otherwise figure out how to work a busy superhero into a plot taking place outside his home city otherwise.
    It would be like asking Batman to head over to Blüdhaven. He'd do it if he had a good reason, but he'd need a good reason.

Well, okay, that and a desire to worldbuild.
    Which Ashton doubtless regrets authorizing me to do at this point.
    I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm in a state of quantum superposition wherein I'm both Sorry and Not Sorry at the same time, which is presumably the same, tragic fate as any half-Canadian child.
    Before reading your IC post: "Uh oh."

After reading your IC post: https://youtu.be/cEeWLDMDqpk
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • When you try really hard on writing a post but you don't like it and feel creatively stagnant for the first time in a while at one of the most important parts of the story

Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • When you try really hard on writing a post but you don't like it and feel creatively stagnant for the first time in a while at one of the most important parts of the story

Drink some coffee, listen to some music, and just force yourself to do it. The hardest part of procrastination is trying to start, once you get started it'll all be good.
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Drink some coffee, listen to some music, and just force yourself to do it. The hardest part of procrastination is trying to start, once you get started it'll all be good.
    I have the post done. I just hate it. I'm bad at writing characters expressing very strong emotions. Hopefully you guys will like it, but for me it will feel like pulling out a tooth.

I'll take your advice and just give it some editing. Thanks, scanth. :)
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • @Ashton Mercer
    Are the SWAT officers between us and the upper floors stairwell? Cause if not, Optical's throwing up a wall and booking it.
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • @Ashton Mercer
    Are the SWAT officers between us and the upper floors stairwell? Cause if not, Optical's throwing up a wall and booking it.
    You're both in the stairwell. They're coming down from the first floor, you're walking up from the basement. They're aiming down at you.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • @Ashton Mercer
    You're both in the stairwell. They're coming down from the first floor, you're walking up from the basement. They're aiming down at you.
    Ok. Another question then: what kind of stairwell is it? Is it one that goes around and round with a hole in the middle, or is it a "solid wall surrounding the stairs all the way up" deal?
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 7 [8] 9 ... 15