Pages: [1]

Michi as Thane of World Assembly Affairs - No Argument There!

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction

• Hello my fellow Wintreans!

As your official elected face of the region, I promise to do my best to avoid the eyes of the paparazzi like I did last year when I was unfortunately caught in a scandal where a picture of me with my hand in the cookie jar was spread across the newspapers (link removed due to copyright issues).

I also promise to do my best to get every Wintrean a puppy through the official Puppies for Wintreans Foundation, as I feel like everyone deserves to have a puppy, even if you're allergic and/or hate dogs (The Puppies for Wintreans Foundation has been closed due to allegations of a secret kitten smuggling ring existing within the foundation)

So when you see my nation's name plastered on the Delegate section of the region page, remember that Michi is thinking about you!

Michi, Delegate, and thinking about you are all trademarks for the Michi Is Definitely Not Thinking About You Corporation.  Paid for by the Michi for World Assembly Affairs Foundation.
    2 people like this post: Kháos Titan, taulover
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to the campaign :)

So, real-talk, how do you see our delegacy taking shape in the larger NS world? What do you believe we need to do to have a stronger presence in the WA, and is that even desirable? 

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • I'm kind of on the fence when it comes to having a stronger presence.  I think where we're at now with some of the posting done in the NS forums on certain topics is fine.  When I think stronger presence, I think of those delegates from regions that strong-arm people into voting the same as them, or hold a particular sway over the WA (aka the WA-Elitists) that basically run areas like the SC to make sure only resolutions they want will be the ones that pass.  They're somewhat bullying practices that I don't agree with, and I'm fine being a moderate to low presence that doesn't have that kind of effect on people.  I think the only thing we should focus on is getting our own folks interested in the WA and making vote recommendations which they can choose to follow/not follow, and everything else is secondary.  If we really want to start to be a stronger presence, half of that battle is getting the folks in our region more interested in WA stuff, since right now vote wise alone you're looking at maybe 30 (31 counting myself) WA votes per issue for a region with currently 429 nations as of writing this.
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I guess that's a good lead-in to the next question...how do you get people interested in the WA?

I think it'd be good to become a bigger WA power, but how do you get people interested when the GA proposals are largely academic and SC proposals center on regions and people that most Wintreans have never heard of?

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]