Daoine pacaiste
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    tysaurasrex
  • Former Citizen
  • I think both parties are equally stupid
  • After having listened to the album american idiot I realize how stupid american politics in general are and I now hate all the political parties

Almost like america is being run by a bunch of idiots
    tysaurasrex
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Katie
  • Former Citizen
  • The Cheese
  • Dream From morning of December 7th
    I dreamt that I was re-visiting my middle school. It was very hard to walk, as if I was in a bad dream, but I wasn't. I don't remember entering the school the first time, and all I could remember was walking out of a classroom in the upper hallways. I was walking very slowly, and I thought it might look really cool to film myself in slow motion walking out of the hallway. So I took out my phone and did so. As I was walking to the left out of that hallway, there was a wide escalator that goes down to the first floor. Behind me was a person with their big golden retriever, who tripped and fell right at the start of the escalator, which the slow-motion video captured.

Suddenly I'm outside in the parking lot, which is oddly full of trees and much larger than I remember. The school itself is also much larger than I remember, especially the front side, which looks as Figure 1 shows. I'm with dad, and we have a giant semi-truck with the side facing me slightly opened. I throw some boxes into it from a distance. I missed. I try again. Dad says "stop fooling around" or something of the sort. I go and pick up the box and place it in the truck, and then I go behind the truck where the other ones fell and picked those ones up. Behind the truck, a blue pickup was parked, and I could hear that its engine was still running. I told dad I needed to do one more thing in the school. I wanted to see Mr. A and Mrs. █████ and the lot again, so I go as quickly as I can to that side of the school.

I go through the crowd of kids attempting to enter the school, and when I get to the door one of them doesn't work, so kids are crushing me against the door from behind me, so I finally manage to get into the other door. When I enter the school I have to sign in at a desk with a clerk lady at it. The desk is only a few feet from the door, and ran perpendicular to the way I was entering, so I couldn't walk past it without going around it to the left. All the people in there have their last name printed on a sticker on their backs, on the top left from my view. Many of them are dark-yellow and have the name typed on it, but some are white and have it written in marker. "Perhaps they're out of the gold ones" I think to myself. I ask for one and the clerk lady asks how my first name is spelled. She's a 60-ish woman, thin-set, with her dirty-blonde hair in a ponytail. I accidentally spell my name "Kaetie" or something of the sort, and I realize this only after she's written it. I told her I spelt it wrong and she offers to write a new tag. I say it's not necessary. The way the woman speaks is sort of like "I've had a busy week, but I'm making light of that fact". She seemed nice.

I seemingly teleport to the side of school I need to be at, since I don't remember walking there. The portables are falling apart, with mold and mildew and moss growing on them. They seem wooden. I see two people, and they greet me. It seems to be Ariel ██████ and Mikey ███████. Oddly enough I didn't meet Ariel until college and I hadn't seen Mikey since high school. Mikey has a big afro, and he seems chill, which is unusual as he had severe anger issues when I knew him. We walk around. There's a wooden elevated walkway that goes behind the portables, alongside where the ground dips down for the area that the track is in. It isn't straight, and seems to have been deliberately built to curve to one side (towards the school) at the end (it doesn't curve smoothly, but rather turns sharply at a 45 degree angle towards the school, northeast). We talk for a bit. I'm holding an old rusty thing, so rusty that it's blackened and flaking apart in my hands. It looks like a bowl with a hole in the bottom, like would go in one of those old-timey stoves, but it was quite small, no larger than the bottom of a water bottle. I put it on the ground and Ariel seems frustrated, pointing to a hole in the wood about a foot from where I put it down that is shaped just like the bowl would fit in it.
    Figure 1
    Figure 1
    2 people like this post: Gerrick, tysaurasrex
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 04:39:13 PM by Katie »
    Lady Katherine Ostergaard
    Countess of Osterfell, Matriarch of the Noble House of Ostergaard

Resumé
    Contact
    Discord: Katie#3933

Wintreath
      • Fmr. Thane of WA Affairs
      • Fmr. Jarl of Foreign Affairs
      • Fmr. Skrifa in the 29th-34th & 36th Sessions of the Underhusen
      • Fmr. Officer of Information in the 29th-34th Sessions of the Underhusen
      • Fmr. Speaker Pro Tempore in the 33rd Underhusen
      • Fmr. Thane of Integration
      • Fmr. Thane of Embassies

Other
    • Fmr. Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in Cynosure
    • Fmr. Outreach Officer of the Rejected Realms
    • Fmr. Kaetunet of the 1st House of Commons of the Holy Reich of Bunicken
    • Fmr. Grand Councillor in Grand Central
    • Fmr. Local Councillor in the South Pacific
    Katie
    • The Cheese
    • hoh
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Ostergaard
      Wintreath Nation
    tysaurasrex
  • Former Citizen
  • Dream From morning of December 7th
    I dreamt that I was re-visiting my middle school. It was very hard to walk, as if I was in a bad dream, but I wasn't. I don't remember entering the school the first time, and all I could remember was walking out of a classroom in the upper hallways. I was walking very slowly, and I thought it might look really cool to film myself in slow motion walking out of the hallway. So I took out my phone and did so. As I was walking to the left out of that hallway, there was a wide escalator that goes down to the first floor. Behind me was a person with their big golden retriever, who tripped and fell right at the start of the escalator, which the slow-motion video captured.

Suddenly I'm outside in the parking lot, which is oddly full of trees and much larger than I remember. The school itself is also much larger than I remember, especially the front side, which looks as Figure 1 shows. I'm with dad, and we have a giant semi-truck with the side facing me slightly opened. I throw some boxes into it from a distance. I missed. I try again. Dad says "stop fooling around" or something of the sort. I go and pick up the box and place it in the truck, and then I go behind the truck where the other ones fell and picked those ones up. Behind the truck, a blue pickup was parked, and I could hear that its engine was still running. I told dad I needed to do one more thing in the school. I wanted to see Mr. A and Mrs. █████ and the lot again, so I go as quickly as I can to that side of the school.

I go through the crowd of kids attempting to enter the school, and when I get to the door one of them doesn't work, so kids are crushing me against the door from behind me, so I finally manage to get into the other door. When I enter the school I have to sign in at a desk with a clerk lady at it. The desk is only a few feet from the door, and ran perpendicular to the way I was entering, so I couldn't walk past it without going around it to the left. All the people in there have their last name printed on a sticker on their backs, on the top left from my view. Many of them are dark-yellow and have the name typed on it, but some are white and have it written in marker. "Perhaps they're out of the gold ones" I think to myself. I ask for one and the clerk lady asks how my first name is spelled. She's a 60-ish woman, thin-set, with her dirty-blonde hair in a ponytail. I accidentally spell my name "Kaetie" or something of the sort, and I realize this only after she's written it. I told her I spelt it wrong and she offers to write a new tag. I say it's not necessary. The way the woman speaks is sort of like "I've had a busy week, but I'm making light of that fact". She seemed nice.

I seemingly teleport to the side of school I need to be at, since I don't remember walking there. The portables are falling apart, with mold and mildew and moss growing on them. They seem wooden. I see two people, and they greet me. It seems to be Ariel ██████ and Mikey ███████. Oddly enough I didn't meet Ariel until college and I hadn't seen Mikey since high school. Mikey has a big afro, and he seems chill, which is unusual as he had severe anger issues when I knew him. We walk around. There's a wooden elevated walkway that goes behind the portables, alongside where the ground dips down for the area that the track is in. It isn't straight, and seems to have been deliberately built to curve to one side (towards the school) at the end (it doesn't curve smoothly, but rather turns sharply at a 45 degree angle towards the school, northeast). We talk for a bit. I'm holding an old rusty thing, so rusty that it's blackened and flaking apart in my hands. It looks like a bowl with a hole in the bottom, like would go in one of those old-timey stoves, but it was quite small, no larger than the bottom of a water bottle. I put it on the ground and Ariel seems frustrated, pointing to a hole in the wood about a foot from where I put it down that is shaped just like the bowl would fit in it.
    Figure 1
    Figure 1

Hey as someone who is at the literal halfway point of middle school how was middle school for you because I'm just now getting to the point where things are beginning to improve for me
    tysaurasrex
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Katie
  • Former Citizen
  • The Cheese
  • Hey as someone who is at the literal halfway point of middle school how was middle school for you because I'm just now getting to the point where things are beginning to improve for me

Middle school was alright. It was different for me because back then I was in mostly special-ed classes.
    2 people like this post: tysaurasrex, Michi
    Lady Katherine Ostergaard
    Countess of Osterfell, Matriarch of the Noble House of Ostergaard

Resumé
    Contact
    Discord: Katie#3933

Wintreath
      • Fmr. Thane of WA Affairs
      • Fmr. Jarl of Foreign Affairs
      • Fmr. Skrifa in the 29th-34th & 36th Sessions of the Underhusen
      • Fmr. Officer of Information in the 29th-34th Sessions of the Underhusen
      • Fmr. Speaker Pro Tempore in the 33rd Underhusen
      • Fmr. Thane of Integration
      • Fmr. Thane of Embassies

Other
    • Fmr. Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in Cynosure
    • Fmr. Outreach Officer of the Rejected Realms
    • Fmr. Kaetunet of the 1st House of Commons of the Holy Reich of Bunicken
    • Fmr. Grand Councillor in Grand Central
    • Fmr. Local Councillor in the South Pacific
    Katie
    • The Cheese
    • hoh
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Ostergaard
      Wintreath Nation
    tysaurasrex
  • Former Citizen
  • Hey as someone who is at the literal halfway point of middle school how was middle school for you because I'm just now getting to the point where things are beginning to improve for me

Middle school was alright. It was different for me because back then I was in mostly special-ed classes.
    Me and my friends have been socially rejected and made fun of for so long that we kind of just stopped caring if we fit society's definition of normal
    2 people like this post: Imaginative Kane, Syraj
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 05:19:47 PM by tysaurasrex »
    tysaurasrex
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • So speaking of dreams, I had a strange one this morning.

Those who know me know that I normally have weird dreams, but usually weird like zany...like it's really hard to intetpret them because they're really different and unusual.

Normally, it's more odd for me to have an actual normal dream.  I've pretty much come to the conclusion that when I have any normal dreams, it's because something in my life isn't up to par.

This one, I don't know what to make of it.  It was a dream that completely focused around my mom, which my dreams have never actually focused on anyone else outside of obviously myself exclusively.

But in the first part of the dream, we were talking about some old completely-not-real-movie-in-real-life that I'd seen as a kid.  It was some lifetime-style movie about a supposedly mentally handicapped man who believed he was from Mars.  Mom was working on some kind of crossword or something, and a description of that movie was for one of the answers.  She couldn't remember the name nor the movie, and I had recalled it and mentioned it to her.

At one point, my parents' dog walked over to me, lamenting being on the ground as I scooted over and let him hop on the couch with me.

The scene then suddenly shifts to in town, in an icy snowy winter.  Mom and I are heading downtown (in some unknown dream city) to stop at the local theater.  But the only safe way to get there for some reason is by a horse-drawn extended carriage that my mom and I are sitting at the back, outside of it.  And apparently these horses can easily make it down steps.

Overall, it was weird to me, and also weird that my dad was nowhere to be seen in this dream.  Normally any dreams with my parents have involved both of them, so him being absent in this one was odd, despite both mom and their dog being in it.
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Emoticonius
  • Former Citizen
  • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
    For me middle school was the last time in my life where things were simple. It was rowdy but at the same time it was all about having fun. We did stupid things just because it was entertaining. It was less innocent than things were in elementary school but just as wild as high school, with less violence. Nobody got in fights because they looked at someone funny, was from a rival gang or because they were a white kid in a largely black school. That might be a more unique experience around here though and probably just my experience as opposed to being similar to most other Wintreans (is that the right demonym?) experience.
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?” - Dave Chappelle
    7:42 PM <Govindia> eh, i like the taste of nuts in my mouth

Potential clients should PM or Query Emoticonius
    Emoticonius
    • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
    • Crasher Endorsed, Native Approved
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kaizer
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • So today I had one of my normal oddball dreams, this time involving exploding kittens.  And before you ask, not the card game...though I wouldn't be surprised if they were based off of it (think, if Exploding Kittens ever had a movie adaption of sorts).

So dream wise, this was like a horror, but looking back it's definitely more of like one of those really bad B-movie horrors.  You know, they're supposed to be scary, but they're so absurd and cheesy that they end up being more comedic.  That was this dream.

Like most dreams, this takes place in an unknown location despite my dream self knowing where it is.  All I can say is that there's lots of forest and clearing, a few larger houses scattered along the landscape, a really nice looking stone bridge connecting to one of the houses, and a lower area beneath that bridge with little body of water, and part of a hole leading even further down.

So in this dream, an unknown person and I are going through a dark house, searching for something...I assume a way out.  We both hear a meow, and for some reason that makes us even more frightened.  The meowing comes closer, we panic more on finding a way out.

Suddenly cut to moments later, I obviously survived whatever happened as I'm now outside with two actual friends of mine in real life -my friends Amanda and Tim (and I even refer to them as such). As for the other person that was with me earlier, I can only assume by my somewhat more solemn expression that they died, and the only evidence left of the house is scattered ruins with natual growth already taking place on it.

The three of us are walking, trying to find a safe place.  I've already explained to them that the meowing is normally the last thing heard, and to be wary and run if we heard it.

We make it to the bridge, and we hear the meow.  We start to panic a little as we run to the other side of the bridge and climb our way down.

Below us is a little clearing with a small body of water and a equally small hole nearby.

Tim and Amanda start arguing over nothing (which is funny because they never argue irl since we're all pretty good friends), and a small red packet flies up from the hole and lands on the ground.  I don't remember what it says, but in my dream I somehow knew that was where the exploding kittens came from.  As the packet opened by itself and the contents started to form itself, I immediately found a sort of stick or something and quickly pushed it into the water...again somehow knowing that this was the way to stop the exploding kittens.

More packets would fly up and open.  Sometimes one, sometimes 3, at one time 10.  Every time, panicking, I'd push them into the water before they formed.

During this entire time, Tim and Amanda bickered nonstop and didn't help.

Finally, at least 20 packets came out, all opening at the same time.

I woke up before I got to see the result.

So yeah, overall a weird dream.  But, the normal weird this time.
    3 people like this post: taulover, Gerrick, Wintermoot
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 03:02:21 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    tysaurasrex
  • Former Citizen
    For me middle school was the last time in my life where things were simple. It was rowdy but at the same time it was all about having fun. We did stupid things just because it was entertaining. It was less innocent than things were in elementary school but just as wild as high school, with less violence. Nobody got in fights because they looked at someone funny, was from a rival gang or because they were a white kid in a largely black school. That might be a more unique experience around here though and probably just my experience as opposed to being similar to most other Wintreans (is that the right demonym?) experience.

Yeah me and my friends pretty much despise every person around us including the teachers
    because whatever people think are the solutions to our "problems" don't work for us because we aren't like the other 99% of the people at our school
    tysaurasrex
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I don't actually remember much from middle school, other than a few teachers that I really liked. It didn't have the ups and downs of my elementary years, it didn't have the memories from high school...it was actually very uneventful. I was very much a loner and kept to myself, but nobody picked on me or anything. I was just kinda...there. It could have been worse though, I know.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    tysaurasrex
  • Former Citizen
  • I don't actually remember much from middle school, other than a few teachers that I really liked. It didn't have the ups and downs of my elementary years, it didn't have the memories from high school...it was actually very uneventful. I was very much a loner and kept to myself, but nobody picked on me or anything. I was just kinda...there. It could have been worse though, I know.
    I think I'll probably remember my teachers but probably for all the wrong reasons because I really hate them
    tysaurasrex
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I think I'll probably remember my teachers but probably for all the wrong reasons because I really hate them
    Thankfully I liked almost all of my teachers, but it's been 15 years since I've been in school...I think like people in every other profession a lot of teachers have just stopped caring and think of it as just a paycheck, so they don't really invest themselves or particularly care. There's a definite lack of caring in the world today. =/
    1 person likes this post: taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Middle school was something I basically blocked out of my memories.  I was bullied a lot in my school years, and middle school was practically the height of it.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    tysaurasrex
  • Former Citizen
  • I think I'll probably remember my teachers but probably for all the wrong reasons because I really hate them
    Thankfully I liked almost all of my teachers, but it's been 15 years since I've been in school...I think like people in every other profession a lot of teachers have just stopped caring and think of it as just a paycheck, so they don't really invest themselves or particularly care. There's a definite lack of caring in the world today. =/
    [/quote
    yeah I just always get into debates with my teachers because I'm tired of the BS they give me
    tysaurasrex
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 559 [560] 561 ... 589