Pages: [1]

Weissreich's Platform for 2nd Underhusen.

Weissreich
  • Paragons
  • Duke of Wintreath
  • After 3 months of playing NationStates, I finally feel I have enough of a grip on things to actively participate in the 'running' of a region. As for why you should vote for me, I have cake, more cake than any other candidate could possibly have... because I own a cake factory. And have no friends. oh god please love me.

Moving on, I am standing as a Candidate for the Underhusen as I personally feel that I have qualifications that would make me a capable and efficient representative of the people. I am an active member of the forums, often visit the chat rooms and consider myself to be on good terms with many of our members. I've had a lot of experience in running gaming organisations in the past, and my real-world job provides me with a political empathy that I'd be interested to turn to actual policy-making.

I'm a relaxed and dedicated individual, and I'd like to be able to help establish this region as the great power it will undoubtedly become with such a great member base as we have here. I've enjoyed my time on the forums and as part of Wintreath, and I feel that taking part in the political side of things here is a great way for me to give back to you guys without actually impacting how you play the game how you want to play it. Politically, I do not fit on any spectrum, holding ideals that vary from left to right depending on the subject matter. In debates, I enjoy listening and discussing topics and often adapt my argument to better suit what is needed as an end result, which as a law-maker will allow our government to serve the wishes and desires of not only our Monarchy but of our Citizenry to the best of its ability.

If you have any questions in regards to my standing for the Underhusen, please do not hesitate to ask! I'm here to serve you (cake) and it'll also make me happy that you've noticed this topic :p Thank you for your consideration, and don't forget the cake. ;)

~Weiss.
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:59:23 PM by Weissreich »
    Duke Klause Edíl-Astos Meindhert
    Archivist Academic

"Not all those who wander are lost."
    Weissreich
    • Duke of Wintreath
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert