• Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • To be honest I'm neutral to term limits, although I'm just trying to come through on a promise I made during my second election and forgot about.

See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
  • To be honest I'm neutral to term limits, although I'm just trying to come through on a promise I made during my second election and forgot about.
    Is that the kind of dedication we can expect from you, if you were to be elected? The kind where you forget your election promises, and try to ram through unnecessary, and unwanted legislation, simply because, you promised it?
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Jone
  • Former Citizen
    Is that the kind of dedication we can expect from you, if you were to be elected? The kind where you forget your election promises, and try to ram through unnecessary, and unwanted legislation, simply because, you promised it?

Ouch girly...
    Check out my Interview!
    Jone
    • Master of Seductive Eccentricity
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain

Ouch girly...
    No hard feelings intended, sometimes I just find it fun to engage in American/Harper style politics and go for the throat. Chanku knows I think he's a good guy.
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Jone
  • Former Citizen
  • No hard feelings intended, sometimes I just find it fun to engage in American/Harper style politics and go for the throat. Chanku knows I think he's a good guy.

I hope I get to see that fiery passion in the bedroom someday ;)
    Check out my Interview!
    Jone
    • Master of Seductive Eccentricity
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
    The time that it occurred I had a lot going on with my life, not only that but other issues needed to be dealt with first, which is why I forgot it.
    Old Signature

Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    6th Underhusen
    Royalty of Wintreath
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    5th Overhusen
    Chanku
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
    The time that it occurred I had a lot going on with my life, not only that but other issues needed to be dealt with first, which is why I forgot it.
    Which brings me back to my point, Chanku. You should be able to identify that term limits are presently unnecessary, as Wintreath's first native. Yet you push for it anyway because it's a promise you made some time ago.
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
    Which brings me back to my point, Chanku. You should be able to identify that term limits are presently unnecessary, as Wintreath's first native. Yet you push for it anyway because it's a promise you made some time ago.
    Yet you are still pushing for a promise you made some time ago, albeit more recently, but you still are as well.
    Old Signature

Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Member of the WHR
    6th Underhusen
    Royalty of Wintreath
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    5th Overhusen
    Chanku
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
    Yet you are still pushing for a promise you made some time ago, albeit more recently, but you still are as well.
    Which promise would that be, sir?
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
    Which promise would that be, sir?
    Hrm maybe I misread. (note to self, don't read campaign topics while tired).

Also I want to state that you have actually claimed more power as speaker than the speaker has.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:13:36 PM by Chanku »
    Old Signature

Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Member of the WHR
    6th Underhusen
    Royalty of Wintreath
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    5th Overhusen
    Chanku
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
  • Would you care to elaborate on these unfounded claims, or are you in the habit of making unsubstantiated fallacies?
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • Would you care to elaborate on these unfounded claims, or are you in the habit of making unsubstantiated fallacies?
    While I did misread something you stated previously. My claim that you claimed more power than the speaker actually has is during the debate on The Citizenship and Demonym Amendment Act Post number 15748 in response to Stark's motion, which is the post above that. In that post you state:
    Quote from: Amalya
    You actually can't make that motion, only I can as the speaker.

That having been said, I wholeheartedly agree that we need to extend the allotted time to make sure we get this right.

I motion for another 24 hours of debate on this topic.

The Procedural Rules of the Underhusen section 3 state otherwise:
    3. Any legislative or non-legislative proposal introduced into the Underhusen will automatically be open for debate for 2 days. At the conclusion of this time period, a representative may either motion to Extend Debate for a further 2 days, or motion to vote. Either motion must be seconded before being passed.
    (a) In matters of urgency, this two day period may be waived if the Speaker of the Assembly makes a motion to expedite and the motion is seconded by a Underhusen Representative.
    (b)  A motion to Extend Debate may include a time period shorter or longer than 48 hours, but is not shorter than 4 hours and is not longer than 1 weeks, should no time period be given or should the time period be shorter or longer than what is allowed, the extension shall be 48 hours.
    The only power the speaker has that isn't granted to regular Skrifa is to expedite bills.
    Old Signature

Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Member of the WHR
    6th Underhusen
    Royalty of Wintreath
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    5th Overhusen
    Chanku
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
  • Hmm .. I must have also misread. My apologies to the citizens of Wintreath for overstepping my bounds.
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Stark
  • Former Citizen
  • Hmm .. I must have also misread. My apologies to the citizens of Wintreath for overstepping my bounds.

And to me?  ;D  8)
    Stark
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4