Pages: [1]

Wintreath Gladiator Fighting Submissions

Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Welcome to Wintreath Gladiator Fighting (in Wintreath), the first fighting sport where you can beat another country with a club and get away with it. Me and TGN have made the effort to make it as balanced as possible over the course of about 2 months by adding quite a bit of rules. The goal is simple, beat your foe into submission. If you have any questions please ask, I’ll be happy to answer them. For now it will just be 1v1’s and if it gets popular 2v2’s. With that being said, here’s the rules and the character submission.

RULES (If you have trouble understanding some please ask about them)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YcVpoozVKU9Oin2JQKmZJN-DccoX4rGX9Krr153rZqE

SUBMISSION (make a copy of the sheet then link it back)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wxsGTu2sBLVJzm7xGHMscJB8wFhv062JWX3rXY_426c

Founder: @Waggleton
    Co-founder: @TGN
    Thread mod: @PhoenixJet
    Host: @TGN

Submissions end next Saturday, and the games start next Saturday

EDIT: Submission now end and tornement also starts on September 3rd

EDIT 2: Submissions now end at September 9th
    2 people like this post: TGN, Svipjoth
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 08:09:55 PM by Waggleton »
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • How is the game played? Is this going to be a roleplay or is it more like Kiddian's sports thing where he generates results and people RP off of that?
    1 person likes this post: Waggleton

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • My general understanding is that it’s more like my thing, but based more off of stats than random generation
    1 person likes this post: Waggleton
    Kiddian
    • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • My general understanding is that it’s more like my thing, but based more off of stats than random generation
    yeah the fights are done by you and one other, not by a dice or the host nation. 
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • How is the game played? Is this going to be a roleplay or is it more like Kiddian's sports thing where he generates results and people RP off of that?
    it will be a actual roleplay where the 2 contestants are pitted against each other 
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • this might be a dead rp, but just incase it's not (since we did just get shouted out) I'm extending one last time from September 2nd, to September 9th
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]