Pages: [1] 2 3

RPK August 2022 - Colony Life

Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
  • 1692, Boston

A ship carrying immigrants to Boston sways in the sea. In some time, it docks at Boston Harbor.
    A young man in a tricorn hat walks off the ship and takes a deep breath. He walks over to a fisherman. "Hello, do you know where I could find a man named Mr. Betts?" The old fisherman spits. "Ol' Betts is just down the street." The man nods. "Thank you." He then walked down the street, as told, until he arrived at a blacksmith shop with a sign that read, "Jolly Man's Smith". He opened the door, to see a man in a blacksmithing outfit. Immediately the Man in the Tricorn hat put his hand out. "The name's Jeramiah Quarryman."

OOC: Here are some clarifactions.

1. This is NOT a Revolutionary war rp. (Though I could do that in the future). That happened in the late 18th century. This is happening in 1692.
    2. Absolutely NO racism. Though we are trying to be historically accurate, that is not tolerated. Any transgression may lead to removal.
    3. Be whatever the heck you want. A tavern owner? Sure! Blacksmith? Sure! A crazy cook and wizard? Sure!*

Anyways, enjoy the rp :/

*Acting like a wizard may lead to an IC execution for witchcraft and spellcasting
    2 people like this post: Gausburg, Svipjoth
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • A young lady called Violet  leaves the ship, with her she brings some bags with herbal seeds and scrolls with recipes for medicine. Violet is a a noblewoman who owned several herbalist shops in the old world but lost all of it after her husband divorced her. She now just wants to live in peace or does she? Eheh. She looks around and walks onto the Main Street. She looks around and finds a spot to build her first herbalist shop.
    After finding the spot she buys it and after she heads to a blacksmith looking for an axe.
    2 people like this post: Gausburg, Svipjoth
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 04:54:21 PM by Holy Spire »
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
  • Boston Tavern, 1692

Antonio De Grande is Drinking in the Tavern with the captains of his other two ships. He Grins at them. "Those Spaniards Never knew what hit them. Boys How about we celebrate." He stands up looking At The Crew Then to the rest of the Tavern. "Drinks are on me Tonight Bring Out the Good Stuff Anna. Curtesy of The Spanish Crown."

The Barkeep Drags out some fine Ale as Antonio Drops Three Bags of incan Silver on the Counter. "Keep the Change Anna. You always put up with my crew."

The Barmaid grabs the bag As Antonio Walks out the Bar Wandering down Main street in the Direction of the Harbor. "Man Privateering is not enough when the British Control the seas...."
    4 people like this post: Joslisonoria, Gausburg, Holy Spire, Svipjoth
    In The End... All Shall serve, The New Narag Empire.
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Gausburg
  • Former Citizen
  • “It me”
  • A young man leaves the ship in a velvet coat and noble hat, John Silver was a son of a duke from England and had been sent for a chance at governing Massachusetts. This was his first time in the new world, fresh food filled the air as he walked of the deck onto dry land.
    “This is marvellous, nothing like Britannia” He spoke to his Guard. “Well, let’s try to find the government office, they said it was somewhere down This Street…”
    2 people like this post: Waggleton, Svipjoth
    • “It me”
    Gausburg
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • William walks in the town, wearing a long, ragged coat to hide his weapons. The air smells terrible but he deals with it. 'damn, haven't eaten for 3 days' he thinks to himself. He see's a blacksmith with a women asking for a axe. "Sorry to interrupt, but is there anywhere I can work? I'm kinda broke and just passing by." He asks the blacksmith, all the sudden he see's a guy walking down the road with a expensive velvet coat. He has to be a noble, which means he must be richer beyond belief. He starts staring at him, maybe he can be of useful later.
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Lusgastan
  • Former Citizen
  • Mountain Kingdom
  • An old man, looking to be in his 70s, wanders around for a while, carrying a large wooden crate. He eventually finds a place to put down the crate, unpacking numerous pots and pans which he bangs together, creating loud clangs and drawing people's attention. "Pots and pans! Get your high quality pots and pans here to start your life in the new world!"
    Lusgastan
    • Mountain Kingdom
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • An Irishman, in his 20‘s wanders the streets. He’s currently unemployed and looking for work in the British Army, looking for a recruiting station, he falls in the mud. He quickly dusts himself off. “Ay, that was a nasty one. I can’t recruit looking like this.” He rushes home to get a fresh pair of clothing. He then bumps into an old man with a box.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • William walks in the town, wearing a long, ragged coat to hide his weapons. The air smells terrible but he deals with it. 'damn, haven't eaten for 3 days' he thinks to himself. He see's a blacksmith with a women asking for a axe. "Sorry to interrupt, but is there anywhere I can work? I'm kinda broke and just passing by." He asks the blacksmith, all the sudden he see's a guy walking down the road with a expensive velvet coat. He has to be a noble, which means he must be richer beyond belief. He starts staring at him, maybe he can be of useful later.
    "Sorry i couldnt stop overhearing the conversation, but i could pay you handsomly if you assist me with building my store and then paying so you can protect my store" she then puts her hand for a handshake "Hi i am Violet Evergarden, i was a noblewoman, so i have a lot of money to pay you so dont worry about that, so waht do you think?"
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • 1692, Boston

A ship carrying immigrants to Boston sways in the sea. In some time, it docks at Boston Harbor.
    A young man in a tricorn hat walks off the ship and takes a deep breath. He walks over to a fisherman. "Hello, do you know where I could find a man named Mr. Betts?" The old fisherman spits. "Ol' Betts is just down the street." The man nods. "Thank you." He then walked down the street, as told, until he arrived at a blacksmith shop with a sign that read, "Jolly Man's Smith". He opened the door, to see a man in a blacksmithing outfit. Immediately the Man in the Tricorn hat put his hand out. "The name's Jeramiah Quarryman."
       The blacksmith was puzzled for a moment. "Um.. Hello, Mr. Quarryman. What can I do for you?" Betts shook Jeramiah's hand. "Well Mr. Betts, I was looking for an apprenticeship. I had heard of your business in England. My father was a blacksmith, before he died." Betts thought for a moment. "Alright kid, I'll take ya. First things first. I like to give swords to my apprentices. But, they get to create it. So my boy. Here's how you make a custom one."
    Eventually, Jeramiah finished his blade. It was a cutlass, blade curved a bit, and the hilt had a ruby engraved in it.
    Jeramiah went to sleep that night, content with his new apprenticeship. 
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • William walks in the town, wearing a long, ragged coat to hide his weapons. The air smells terrible but he deals with it. 'damn, haven't eaten for 3 days' he thinks to himself. He see's a blacksmith with a women asking for a axe. "Sorry to interrupt, but is there anywhere I can work? I'm kinda broke and just passing by." He asks the blacksmith, all the sudden he see's a guy walking down the road with a expensive velvet coat. He has to be a noble, which means he must be richer beyond belief. He starts staring at him, maybe he can be of useful later.
    "Sorry i couldnt stop overhearing the conversation, but i could pay you handsomly if you assist me with building my store and then paying so you can protect my store" she then puts her hand for a handshake "Hi i am Violet Evergarden, i was a noblewoman, so i have a lot of money to pay you so dont worry about that, so waht do you think?"
    "I'd be more then grateful. Call me William, nice to meet you." he shakes her hand "I'll start right away. Where are you building this store?" she doesn't seem like someone who would open a store. 'Odd seeing a rich Noble women opening a small store here.' he thinks to himself.
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
    A young lady called Violet  leaves the ship, with her she brings some bags with herbal seeds and scrolls with recipes for medicine. Violet is a a noblewoman who owned several herbalist shops in the old world but lost all of it after her husband divorced her. She now just wants to live in peace or does she? Eheh. She looks around and walks onto the Main Street. She looks around and finds a spot to build her first herbalist shop.
    After finding the spot she buys it and after she heads to a blacksmith looking for an axe.
    Antonio Sees the two And Walks up noticing the lovely, Noble, Lady. He hears her Talking about Axes. 

"You need Axes? Planning To Fell a few Trees Senorita? If So I can help. My Crew Are Busy celebrating But I hate parties."

The Twenty six year old man would be wearing a simple shirt and Black linen pants And a Common Tri-cap. His Short Red Hair And Beard Clean For a sailor. His eyes would be piercing Blue. The Strange thing for a Spaniard Was his Fairly Dark Amber complexion. His most stunning Feature was the fact he as six feet and four inches Tall. 
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen

• Antonio Sees the two And Walks up noticing the lovely, Noble, Lady. He hears her Talking about Axes.

"You need Axes? Planning To Fell a few Trees Senorita? If So I can help. My Crew Are Busy celebrating But I hate parties."

The Twenty six year old man would be wearing a simple shirt and Black linen pants And a Common Tri-cap. His Short Red Hair And Beard Clean For a sailor. His eyes would be piercing Blue. The Strange thing for a Spaniard Was his Fairly Dark Amber complexion. His most stunning Feature was the fact he as six feet and four inches Tall.
    "Oh my" she looks at the young man "Thank you for the offer, i'll gladly accept it i'll also pay you if you want, speaking of that can i ask you to start chopping some trees while i get a license for a store?" 
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen

• Antonio Sees the two And Walks up noticing the lovely, Noble, Lady. He hears her Talking about Axes.

The Twenty six year old man would be wearing a simple shirt and Black linen pants And a Common Tri-cap. His Short Red Hair And Beard Clean For a sailor. His eyes would be piercing Blue. The Strange thing for a Spaniard Was his Fairly Dark Amber complexion. His most stunning Feature was the fact he as six feet and four inches Tall.
    "Oh my" she looks at the young man "Thank you for the offer, i'll gladly accept it i'll also pay you if you want, speaking of that can i ask you to start chopping some trees while i get a license for a store?"
    Antonio hefts up his battle axe. He looks to the hills then back to the lady.

“My name is De Grande. Antonio De Grande. Might as well put my axe to better use then war. How much lumber do you need  Senorita?”
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 10:54:19 PM by Worgus »
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen

Antonio hefts up his battle axe. He looks to the hills then back to the lady.

“My name is De Grande. Antonio De Grande. Might as well put my axe to better use then war. How much lumber do you need  Senorita?”
    Severina thinks for a second before saying "Eh, enough to build a 2 floor house?" she then starts walking away while saying "Thank you and good luck" she then runs of to look for a government building.
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
  • Antonio Heads off to the woods grabbing a few good men paying them with the Incan silver To assist. He Brings the Cart used For transporting His fleets cargo and starts chopping trees in the woods. 

His muscles Flex with each swing as he brings the Lumber down and moves it to the cart. A Sudden Rain hits yet he continues to chop being used to the storms at sea. 

"This has got nothing on the time we sailed through a Massive storm to lose a Spanish Fleet. Keep chopping Boys."

The Group chops through the light drizzle Clearing at least Fifty Trees and Hualing them to the Lumber mill to be turned into planks. While he waits Antonio Goes to check on his crew who are now drunkenly singing on the tables at the Pig and whistle Tavern. He walks back out to Buy lunch at the local restaurant.

OOC: Going to give others a chance to post lol
    2 people like this post: Holy Spire, Svipjoth
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 3