Pages: [1]

Rnesspo World News IX - I Hate Mondays

TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan

• Hello, welcome back to the weird combo of RP and just stupid jokes that’s Rnesspo World News. Last night I said to myself, “hmm, do I really wanna keep making articles?” And I decided to start making them on Tuesday. Another reason I did this was for a fun story, thanks for the patience! Also, the updates mentioned in last weeks article go into effect today! But wait, there’s more! Want ad space? Contact me and I’ll put in an add for anything you wish, be it a new drink, newspaper, or just a note to friends, Rnesppo World News has you covered!*

Wintreath World Cup Starts!

Different Universe’s Football Game.
    The second Wintreath World Cup (WWC)* started on Saturday! Amazing and intense games will be carried out by numerous countries, including The Greenlandic North! Go get ‘em team, we’re all rooting for you. The event helped national pride hit a new record, despite the fact our team hasn’t even played yet, but that’s despite the point. Good luck to everyone involved, and congratulations to The Stigyan Triumvirate for getting to host.

The Presses Stopped!

Printer Caught Fire!
    Due to a fire breaking out at Rnesspo World News HQ in Rnesppo, the magazine was stopped for a day, resulting in all future magazines being moved to Monday.

Footnotes!

3 people like this post: Wintermoot, Altrio, Icebergia
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:13:36 PM by TGN »
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten