Pages: [1]

Rnesspo World News VI

TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan

• Thank you all very much for the support! I love writing these and I’m glad y’all like it. Thank you for reading.

Military Base in Saint Darsin About to Finish!

The Military Base Entrance
    After tensions between Saint Darsin and Crimea is Free*, The Greenlandic North offered to build a military base to protect Saint Darsin. After a few weeks, the military base is almost ready. The completion date is 13/7/22. We hope that Saint Darsin and The Greenlandic North will keep friendly relations in the future.

Boritos Under Pressure!

Borito Bag in Question
    A few days ago, Boritos* was sued for their newest chip flavor, Radioactive Acid, being improperly stored. Many parents took to the streets to boycott the chip brand. The head mom Karen McGee had this too say: “When I open a bag of Boritos I expect QUALITY! What happens when I take a bite? It’s STALE! And it’s not just my family, it’s millions across the country!” The CEO of Boritos, Max Power (changed in 2019) had this to say: “Wait… they’re mad over it being stale? The nuclear power plants bribed me to dispose of their waste but THIS is what causes riots?” The Greenlandic North stands with Boritos because it is a state owned company.

Footnotes

• Sorry it’s short, not much happened in terms of RP from The Greenlandic North’s point of view.
    • sorry the bag looks bad

Spoiler
    A special thanks to our subscribers @Wintermoot

DM/TG/PM for a subscription
    1 person likes this post: Wintermoot
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His