Pages: [1] 2 ... 8

July 2022: Murder Mystery (Alternate Universe)

Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • After peace between the nations of Likaethia and Aronde was finally reached after years of war, the King of Likaethia sent out an invitation to your nations for a celebration of this peace. The event is to be held at Castle Eltemplo Masalto, a 14th century citadel. As you walk up the narrow path beside the steep cliffs, the lights of the castle seem to contrast the gloominess of the night. As watchmen see the procession come up the path, they call down to the guards at the entrance who open the gates. The glow from inside the reception hall is even more inviting against the cold, dark turquoise night
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Chebikitty
  • Former Citizen
  • After peace between the nations of Likaethia and Aronde was finally reached after years of war, the King of Likaethia sent out an invitation to your nations for a celebration of this peace. The event is to be held at Castle Eltemplo Masalto, a 14th century citadel. As you walk up the narrow path beside the steep cliffs, the lights of the castle seem to contrast the gloominess of the night. As watchmen see the procession come up the path, they call down to the guards at the entrance who open the gates. The glow from inside the reception hall is even more inviting against the cold, dark turquoise night
    A small party from the United Fair Folk Islands arrives led by none other than the second princess Asteria. She alongside her long-time servant, a young man named Asmonidies were the only notable members of the party the rest being small-time bureaucrats. Princess Asteria wears a thick blue cloak over her blue kimono to keep herself warm from living in a tropical nation. Her hair is styled in an elaborate set of braids. Asmondidies himself wears a blue sash over his tan haori and hakam. All those of the royal party have a pin with the royal symbol the same symbol is on a pin attached to the end of Princess Asteria's braids. Giving small waves to those she passes Asteria heads inside the castle.
    Chebikitty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      They are all hot
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
    A small party from the United Fair Folk Islands arrives led by none other than the second princess Asteria. She alongside her long-time servant, a young man named Asmonidies were the only notable members of the party the rest being small-time bureaucrats. Princess Asteria wears a thick blue cloak over her blue kimono to keep herself warm from living in a tropical nation. Her hair is styled in an elaborate set of braids. Asmondidies himself wears a blue sash over his tan haori and hakam. All those of the royal party have a pin with the royal symbol the same symbol is on a pin attached to the end of Princess Asteria's braids. Giving small waves to those she passes Asteria heads inside the castle.
    The King’s Butler greets the UFFI procession. “Ah, Princess Asteria. How wonderful it is that you’re here. Perhaps I could interest you in some Likaeth Wine. The finest we can offer. Hopefully it won’t be too long before the other nations get here. Dernald, the Head of Waiters and Kitchen Staff, is so anxious he’s practically peeling the wallpaper.”
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 11:47:46 PM by Kiddian »
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
    Regina Severina wears her usual golden dress and a gold tiara, together with her are 2 purple guards. She arrives on a golden coach and gets down, she startes heading out to the castle. She waves to the guards and goes inside.
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • (ooc: so is a random rper chosen to be the murderer?)
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • (ooc: so is a random rper chosen to be the murderer?)
    Perhaps…
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Tarov Tormaigh walks into the meeting by himself, wearing his usual black robes lined with green and carrying a small amount of medical gear in his robes. He feel's comforted walking in, away from the night. 'finally, a day to celebrate peace' he thinks to himself 'every time I go to a meeting it's always for ending a war or causing war'. He introduces himself to reception. (I assume there's a receptionist d:, if not than redact the last sentence.)
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Chebikitty
  • Former Citizen
  • The King’s Butler greets the UFFI procession. “Ah, Princess Asteria. How wonderful it is that you’re here. Perhaps I could interest you in some Likaeth Wine. The finest we can offer. Hopefully it won’t be too long before the other nations get here. Dernald, the Head of Waiters and Kitchen Staff, is so anxious he’s practically peeling the wallpaper.”
    "I'm afraid I don't consume alcohol but if you have any non-alcoholic drinks I would be happy to oblige." Princess Asteria steps out of the way as Regina Severina and Tarov Tormaigh make their way inside giving them small nods of respect. Having many lessons on the politics and geography of Wintreath growing up she knew that Mr.Tormaigh was from Dashika City and that Regina Severina was from the Holy Spire two nations larger than her own. She hoped to make a good impression on the pair.
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 07:31:36 PM by Chebikitty »
    Chebikitty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      They are all hot
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Menendez arrives at the citadel with his casual attire and lights a cigar. “So… who shall annoy today?” He says to himself. He then spots Tarov, not knowing who they are. “Ah… a new one, I think. There truly isn’t enough time to meet everyone.” He stubs out the cigar and walks out. “Good day to you sir! How are you this evening and what country do you represent?”
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • The King’s Butler greets the UFFI procession. “Ah, Princess Asteria. How wonderful it is that you’re here. Perhaps I could interest you in some Likaeth Wine. The finest we can offer. Hopefully it won’t be too long before the other nations get here. Dernald, the Head of Waiters and Kitchen Staff, is so anxious he’s practically peeling the wallpaper.”
    "I'm afraid I don't consume alcohol but if you have any non-alcoholic drinks I would be happy to oblige." Princess Asteria steps out of the way as Regina Severina and Tarov Tormaigh make their way inside giving them small nods of respect. Having many lessons on the politics and geography of Wintreath growing up she knew that Mr.Tormaigh was from Dashika City and that Regina Severina was from the Holy Spire two nations larger than her own. She hoped to make a good impression on the pair of rulers.
    OOC: Tarov is actually a representative, not the leader of my country https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dashiki_city/detail=factbook/id=1694197
    Menendez arrives at the citadel with his casual attire and lights a cigar. “So… who shall annoy today?” He says to himself. He then spots Tarov, not knowing who they are. “Ah… a new one, I think. There truly isn’t enough time to meet everyone.” He stubs out the cigar and walks out. “Good day to you sir! How are you this evening and what country do you represent?”
    "Johnny Volcano, recently hired representative of Greenlandic North, it's a pleasure to meet you." He says giving a clearly false answer to Menedez, not entirely sure if Menedez is being really dumb or being sarcastic.
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Menendez laughs a little and takes out two cigars and hands it to him. “Tell me, Johnny, what have you done for the homeland?” He lights his cigar. “Not to toot my own horn, but I’ve increased our military by experiential amounts!”
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • He denies the cigar "I've made a few adjustments to the staff list." he says "You've been demoted to janitorial duty, we expect your things to be packed tomorrow and your uniform will be handed the next day. Heard we had a major clog in the capital building. You can keep your job if you explain everything you know if you explain to that person (he points at Severina) why our nation is waaaaaay better. It makes the patriots in our country more patriotic. Oh and don't report back." he pats his shoulder and walks away.
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • He denies the cigar "I've made a few adjustments to the staff list." he says "You've been demoted to janitorial duty, we expect your things to be packed tomorrow and your uniform will be handed the next day. Heard we had a major clog in the capital building. You can keep your job if you explain everything you know if you explain to that person (he points at Severina) why our nation is waaaaaay better. It makes the patriots in our country more patriotic. Oh and don't report back." he pats his shoulder and walks 
    “Wow, didn’t expect that one.” He starts laughing and walks over to Severina. “So, you’re representing Holy Spire?” He hands her a cigar
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • He denies the cigar "I've made a few adjustments to the staff list." he says "You've been demoted to janitorial duty, we expect your things to be packed tomorrow and your uniform will be handed the next day. Heard we had a major clog in the capital building. You can keep your job if you explain everything you know if you explain to that person (he points at Severina) why our nation is waaaaaay better. It makes the patriots in our country more patriotic. Oh and don't report back." he pats his shoulder and walks
    “Wow, didn’t expect that one.” He starts laughing and walks over to Severina. “So, you’re representing Holy Spire?” He hands her a cigar
    “Oh my, you are reaaally handsome, are you single? She starts looking at him with a flirtatious look.
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • The butler comes out of the kitchen excitedly. “Ah, more guests! King Ferrand humbly welcomes you Caste Eltemplo Masalto. Speaking of which, he will give a speech shortly. But until then, can I get anyone anything? Something to eat or drink perhaps?”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 ... 8