Pages: [1] 2

Tooth Fairy Incident (not alternate timeline)

TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Rnesspo, The Greenlandic North
    A soldier in Rnesspo woke up to see the tooth under his pillow was replaced with a 5 dollar bill. He was frightened and immediately went to the police. Office Jackie is interviewing the soldier. “So you left the tooth under your pillow, correct?” “Yes, it’s a tradition in my family.” He says, still shaking. As the office examines the room she sees clear signs of forced entry. “Alright, I’ll get the evidence back to the station, this won’t go ignored.” As the officer leaves the barracks the soldier goes back into bed, with a rifle and butterfly knife.
    2 people like this post: Holy Spire, Svipjoth
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • Solium Deae, Holy Spire
    Five High Elders are sitted on the moon table, opposite to them is the archon always looking at the window with his back turned to them. One High Elder speaks up "My lord, we have recieved increased reports of teeth disappearing, just yesterday, more than 150000 teeth have disappeared, in some cases there is money on the place the tooth was, but in some cases there was nothing, i think this is the cause of a Supernatural Entity, i suggest we send the Inquisitors to investigate". The archon chuckles and says "Finally, those wings will be mine, Send a High Inquisitor and 15 Inquisitors to investigate". The meeting has finished, the investigation team has left the rose palace and headed towards Solium Deae to investigate the situation.
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • Point’s Peak, Pointsmont, Kiddian States

Agent Miller Evans of the Kiddian Department of Investigation: Supernatural Sector is jostled awake by his 5 year old daughter. “Daddy, daddy, look, look! I put my tooth, you know, the one that fell out last night, under my pillow, then the tooth fairy came and gave me 5 KDs for it!” It took Agent Evans a few minutes to process what she was saying, what with it being really early and her talking like she just consumed pure caffeine. Then, it sank in. In the middle of the night, their house had been intruded by a supernatural creature with unknown intentions. It had then gotten near his daughter, and had inexplicably given her money, then left. “Honey, why don’t I have that money, just for a sec?” He said, just barely containing the anger and fear. She, of course, gave it to him and went downstairs for breakfast. Meanwhile, he carefully put the money in a plastic bag, got his work clothes on, and went downstairs to make his daughter breakfast. Then, he called his mom to take care of her, scrambled out the door, got on his bike, and went to his superiors at the KSDISS. Exhausted, he retold his story
    2 people like this post: Svipjoth, Holy Spire
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • Uppsala, Svipjoth
    "Oh holy Fylkir, we have news of increasing supernatural activities all across the continent, including our nation. They mostly consist of... the theft of teeth."

Pjotur stares at the herald with confusion, his eyes furrowing in thorough thought. He stood up from his lounge chair and approached his wall-sized bookshelf, gently brushing his index finger over the spines of each book until he found one entitled "Freyr & Wights: An Theological Discussion". Pulling out this book and flipping through the many worn-out tabs, he finally spoke,

"It was Freyr who was rewarded for having teeth grow, not removed... this could possibly be the work of demons, a supplement perhaps for the ship of nails. This theft must be stopped. I want you to instruct the cardinals on my behalf to make special arrangements for extra and more extravagant offerings to both the Wights and the Gods... if they can't handle this, then perhaps Hvitakristr can..."

The herald nodded, writing on his notepad before exiting the room. With a long, exasperated sigh, Pjotur sat in his lounging chair, setting aside his book and reaching for his pipe.

"Nothing ceases to amaze me."
    2 people like this post: Holy Spire, Thejoker😐
    Svipjoth
    • For the Honor and the Glory
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Thejoker😐
  • Former Citizen
  • Æther new kaszstan

Supreme dictator Garrison Lloyd sits at his desk looking over new law enforcement deals. Then abruptly minister Karl Jenkins throws open the doors of kastino castle "sir sir I have urgent news" he yells in a worried voice "what is it now? I have enough on my plate as is" he says with a sigh

"My lord news has spread from the greenlandic north that a supernatural creature named the tooth fairy has been stealing people's teeth and exchanging it for money in the middle of the night it's a disaster!!" Says the minister. Garrisons eyes go wide "by trakeths beard this can't be happening" he grabs a piece of paper and writes on it.

"I have a task for you Karl" he hands him the paper and says  "make copies of this letter and send it to as many nations in wintreath as possible we have to spread the news" the minister nods and says " yes my lord I'll get right on it"
    Thejoker😐
    • Hi I'm thejoker😐 if you would like to get to know me just ask bye!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/them
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Rnesspo Police Department
    Officer Jackie and a team of military officers are currently investigating the ducat. It’s placed under a microscope, and as the Officer  Jackie examines it she sees something unearthly. The ducat was covered in pink dust, glowing dust. “This is beyond our control, alert Carry Pillow of these findings. We must alert the public.” As the room scrambles, Officer Jackie puts the dollar in the bag and begins to record her findings. She puts the information and dollar in a suitcase and leaves for the royal palace.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • After receiving the letter, the archon reached a decision, "Invite everyone who has had cases of Teeth theft to the rose palace. We Shall discuss a coordinated strike at this being". A letter is sent to all nations inviting them to rose palace.
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Royal Palace, Rnesspo.
    Officer Jackie is granted clearance and enters the queen’s office, Carry Pillow is also there reviewing plans for Rnesspo defenses and rebuilding efforts for Willglance. As Jackie walks in she slams the briefcase on the table and hands them the report. “Sorry to disturb you, but we are dealing with forces that we don’t quite understand. This ducat was covered in pink dust after someone’s tooth was stolen. Chances are this is happening all over The Greenlandic North. We must stop these forces.” Carry and Jorja let this information sink in. “Dear god. My son could be a victim at any time.” Jorja says as fear washes over her. Suddenly a letter to Rose’s Palace shows revolving the situation. “Carry, can you do me a favor and go to the Rose’s Palace? This is urgent.” Carry agrees and prepares to leave.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Meanwhile, at the KSDISS headquarters in Point’s Peak…
    KSDISS Director of Investigations, Taegan Stevenson looks worried. “This is almost as bad as the Santa Incident. We’re talking breaking and entering, stealing—technically—and who knows what else with how they got the money. Drugs? Counterfeiting?
    “We must launch an investigation immediately! I want to know who this is, what they’ve been doing or plan to do with the teeth, and how they got the money to just throw around!”

Several minutes later, a breathless intern rushes into the room, carrying a letter. “Ms. Stevenson! We’ve received a letter from New Kaszstan! Well, technically, we got it from the main KSDI, who got it from…well, never mind! It’s urgent!” After taking a few moments to read the letter, Stevenson says worriedly, “It’s worse than I thought…it’s happening elsewhere too. This was far bigger than I realized…”

Several more minutes later, the same intern rushes in, this time with a message. “Hi, yes. Yeah, there holding some big meeting about that in Solium Deae. I was sent to tell you that there’s a helicopter waiting to take you there.”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Thejoker😐
  • Former Citizen
  • Æther supreme dictators office

Garrison sits contemplating what to do with the news that has been shared from him "my lord! I have some news you have a letter from the rose palace" he snatches the letter than looks at the Messenger "prepare the royal carriage and bring some extra guards we don't know what might happen"

"Wait sir I also have some reports for you it's about the tooth fairy their victims it states that is is estimated that at least 30,000 of the 345,000 people in Æther have had 2-3 teeth stolen from them in the last week" he says in a Shakey voice "by traketh we need to get to the rose palace asap get my royal carriage ready NOW!"
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 08:47:57 PM by Thejoker😐 »
    Thejoker😐
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/them
      Wintreath Nation
    Lusgastan
  • Former Citizen
  • Mountain Kingdom
  • Arthur Flint arrives at his office, only to be bombarded by letters and many people shouting at him. After everything calms down, he is told that there are many people currently in hospital with cases of swallowed coins, despite everyone swearing that they did no such thing. He then reads the letters he has received and realises that because of the nation's custom of swallowing teeth, whatever is swapping people's teeth for coins has also infiltrated Lusgastan and is entering people's bodies to steal the teeth; this also probably means this creature is supernatural. 'Arrange transport to The Rose Palace immediately' he says, 'We must find out who, or what, is doing this'.
    Lusgastan
    • Mountain Kingdom
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • Archon Paul sits on the table where the other representatives are and speaks up "Right gentleman, ladies or NB, as you know we have seen a rising in cases of this teeth stealing entity, i invited you all so we can share information and coordinate a plan on how to detain the evildoers, one think i can tell, due to the sheer number of cases, i suspect either that the being doing this is supernatural or there are many beings. What is your opinion?"
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Thejoker😐
  • Former Citizen
  • Garrison thinks for a moment then glances up at the group"what if we set up cameras in the most effected areas in homes and out side to see how they work and if there is one or multiple"
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 09:52:02 PM by Thejoker😐 »
    Thejoker😐
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/them
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Carry Pillow arrives in Solum Deae via helicopter. It’s a beautiful city but she doesn’t have time to take in the view. She gets in a taxi. “Where to pal?” “Royal Palace, and step on it!” When she arrives she gave the driver a 35 Ducat tip and rushed to the palace. “I’m hear for the meeting.” She said to one of the guards outside the door.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Thejoker😐
  • Former Citizen
  • Garrison glances at the door were he sees the leader of the greenlandic north "ah welcome I'm guessing your here to discuss the tooth fairy predicament too huh" he shakes there hand then sits back down
    Thejoker😐
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/them
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2