Pages: [1]

Thanks to Our Supporters! (February 2022)

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I've always made this announcement on Discord, but I thought the forums was a better place to to list everyone in a proper announcement without it being all jumbled up in one paragraph. What hasn't changed is how much I appreciate the people who support Wintreath and the work that I do in it. I didn't start Wintreath to make money, but it's a comfort and a relief to get enough to pay for our website hosting and then some. I'm especially grateful for those supporters who aren't as active as they once were but still like and believe in Wintreath enough to remain a supporter. I wish everybody was as active as they once were, but it's heartwarming to think that they still care that much from afar. Without further adieu, here are our supporters for February!

Patrons: @trader, @Gerrick, @HannahB, @Crushita, @Dawsinian, and @Gantar180
    Discord Boosters: @trader and @Red Mones

Seriously, thanks to all of you...it means a lot to me. As you know, I'm slowly trying to build in some perks for you guys so that you get some benefit other than my monthly appreciation. I announced our first batch of new perks a few weeks ago, which includes new supporter titles and custom forum/Discord roles, so if you weren't aware of this before be sure to check out the topic and see if you qualify! I hope we'll have an announcement with more perks either this month or in April, so stay tuned for that.

If you'd like to become a supporter, we have a few different ways of getting there. Our Donate Page has information for how you can become a monthly supporter through Patreon or make a one-time tip through PayPal. If you're on Discord and have a Nitro subscription, you can also boost our Discord server. The more boosts our server has the more features we get such as more emojis, custom server icons/backgrounds, larger file uploads for our members, etc. Of course, it's not necessary to be a supporter...everything we do is open for all of our members and we don't do pay to win, but it is always appreciated!

Thanks again! Until next month,
    -Winter
    3 people like this post: Red Mones, Gerrick, Moondrop

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation