Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 7 Day
Root Host: Ruguo Other Hosts: Michi

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • Anubhav Ghosh is dead. He was Marik Ishtar.

But wait! He's not dead! He comes back to life immediately! No matter, there is still no town left in this game. And as scum aren't known for murdering themselves, that leaves NoName to pick them off one... by one... by one. Until everyone... well, I'll just let you read for yourself.

Everything was on fire, whether it be the trees, the buildings, water, and people.  The Stranger just stood there with a defiantly confident expression as he continued torching anything, everything, and everyone.  This was exactly the outcome that Michi was hoping for, as the scene suddenly changed and now the stranger was just a puppet on a stage with its strings being pulled by the mischievous Michi from up above.

“Burn, burn, burn!” Michi cackled madly in a play-acting voice for the stranger as some of the other remaining characters, who were all puppets having their strings pulled by Ruguo, moved around wildly as if they were on fire.  “Oh no, the big bad Stranger has set us on fire!” Ruguo cried out in their own play-acting voice as one of the characters, as they shifted between the other characters crying out.

Ruguo then dropped the puppets and hopped down as they grabbed a basketball.  “But wait, now a meteor is hitting, oh no!” They cried out as they threw the basketball at the puppets as they and Michi laughed like kids.  “But suddenly, pineapples!” Cried out Michi as he threw out bunches of pineapples at the characters.

Back in the World of Werewolf, the Stranger was confused as a meteor hurled towards him, followed by what appeared to be a rain shower of pineapples.  Both of them hit as the stranger was knocked unconscious, and awoke only to a white emptiness surrounding him.  The other characters who were all killed were also brought back to this empty void, as Michi’s voice rang throughout.

“Ruguo and I are so proud of you for not only listening to the suggestion to kill each other, but took it to such a grand level by letting the Arsonist actually kill all of you.” Michi started out, as the characters looked at each other.  “Because of this, you’ve more than just saved the World of Werewolf (not that it was ever in danger, psych!), but you’ve completely revitalized and restored the entire Werewolf Multiverse, bringing balance back.  So take pride in knowing that your temporary deaths have saved your existence.” Michi continued, as a light began surrounding each of the characters.  “Now all of you are free to return to the worlds you came from.  I mean, you might not go back to your world that you came from, you’re just returning to one of those worlds.  So if you’re the Wendigo somehow surprised to now be a judge on Wintreath’s Got Talent, or you’re king Bowser who is now suddenly the Don of the mafia…well, have fun in your new lives.  Okay byyyyye.”  Michi finished as each of the characters disappeared.

He then turned to Ruguo.  “You want to get some ice cream?” He asked as both of them left to celebrate with ice cream, content in knowing that the World of Werewolf was saved…even if the characters may/may not be in their original games.  As if to answer that very question as to whether or not the characters did return to their rightful worlds, the scene of the story shifted to Mushroom Kingdom as Princess Leia Toadstool was once again kidnapped by King Sheev Koopa as brothers Mario and Luigi Skywalker flew their cloud jets to Koopa’s castle to fight his 7 Sith children, including Koopa’s favorite son, Sheev Jr.

For those of you confused, and I know some will be, NoName, The Stranger, who was an Arsonist, has won the game by making it so that everyone burns to a crisp, including himself. Who knew that hiding behind ExLight would be so fruitful?

Thank you for playing, please come again, and goodnight.
    3 people like this post: Vroendal, ExLight, Laurentus
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • JD YOU BITCH LMFAO
    3 people like this post: Vroendal, Michi, Laurentus
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • THERE AINT NO WAY
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    2 people like this post: Michi, Vroendal
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Numbers
  • Exalted Guest
  • They called me a madman. But they had only seen the tip of the madness within. Still I wonder how it would have played out if Silv hadn't called game. 
    2 people like this post: ExLight, Vroendal
    Numbers
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • you woulda prolly won anyway because we would never go after me first lol
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • For anyone who wants the full story including the phase results that could have been, Here's the link to the story

Included are results for both lynch and non lynch versions for each of the day results minus EoG.
    3 people like this post: ExLight, ☆ Princess Abigail ☆, Vroendal
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Aersoldorf
  • Exalted Guest
  • They called me a madman. But they had only seen the tip of the madness within. Still I wonder how it would have played out if Silv hadn't called game.
    I thought we could have gotten it to a coin flip but no worries, well played 
    Aersoldorf
    • Exalted Guest
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • G fucking G, NoName. That was hilarious. 
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Congratulations to the lone winner (though if one burned themselves to a crisp, is that really winning? :P)!

Also, I do believe this is the most active Werewolf topic in Wintreath Werewolf history, beating out Attack on Titan by around 100 posts, so congrats to everyone on their Werewolf fluff and spam too. :P

Finally, everyone who played should have received a survey by forum PM. We're really interested in knowing what you guys liked and didn't like about the game, so I'd appreciate it if you replied. It should only take a few minutes. :)
    1 person likes this post: Michi

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Vroendal
  • Former Citizen
  • Birdbrain...
  • GG!

Very well played NoName, congrats on your win!!

And it was I who asked about Unexpected Cheddar!!! Mwahahaha!!! I do very highly recommend it though, it's a Trader Joe's white cheddar with a hint of parmesan and it's the best cheese I've ever had.

I had a lot of fun this game, a huge thank you to Silv and Michi for hosting! Their creativity always exceeds expectations.
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick
    Vroendal
    • Birdbrain...
    • "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • GGs

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to find some tea.

PS I told you it was stupid to kill me
    1 person likes this post: cozmikrae
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    cozmikrae
  • Former Citizen
  • Brooooo…. GG that was a crazy win NoName. 
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    cozmikrae
    • If this isn't nice, then I don't know what is.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Eastern New England
  • Exalted Guest
  • Well played everyone! Thank you Silv and Michi for hosting, it was a great game as always. Can't wait for the next one already.
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    "Slow and steady wins the race." - Aesop
    Eastern New England
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • I can't wait either *tea sipping*
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 130 [131] 132