Pages: [1]

Citizen.....stuff..

Barzai
  • Former Citizen
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know.  I came long ago to grace the good people here with my glorious presence.  You're welcome. 

2) What timezone are you in? ...Pacific?

3) How did you discover Wintreath?  I've always been here...watching...waiting....

Section II: Qualifications
    4) In order to become a Citizen of Wintreath, you must either have a NationStates nation within the region, make 5 non-spam posts on the Wintreath forums, or make 50 non-spam posts on the Wintreath Discord server. Which requirement(s) do you qualify for to apply for Citizenship?  Discord,

5) If you qualify under the NationStates requirement, what is the name of your NationStates nation in Wintreath? Otherwise, leave blank.

6) If you are on NationStates (whether qualifying through it or not), please list all regions that you are a Citizen of, along with any government roles you have in them. Otherwise, leave blank.

7) If you are on the Discord server, please confirm that you have linked your Discord to your Wintreath profile by following the steps below. This is required if applying through Discord posts, otherwise optional. Otherwise, leave blank.  ........what...
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane
    Barzai
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome back! :)
    1 person likes this post: taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot