Pages: [1]

Happy Birthday, Wintreath!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • It’s hard to believe that so much time has passed (it certainly doesn’t feel like it!), but here we are...8 years ago, I founded Wintreath as a place where friends could come together, be their true selves, and just have fun with each other.

We haven’t always lived up to those ideals, but I believe we’ve made a lot of progress in the past year. After a contentious 2020 and an abysmally inactive 2021, we’re starting to see things pick up again. We’re seeing absent friends return and new friends join us. We’re seeing a more active Discord, a more orderly forum, and a record-breaking NationStates RMB. We’re seeing new government initiatives such as the Hearthkeepers, and all sorts of experimentation...from a new focus on merit in government to completely changing our legislature. Succeed or fail, nobody can accuse us of not doing anything!

But in both good times and bad, the constant that has kept us going has been you, our members. Whether you hang out in one section of Wintreath, put in your time and energy in building part of our community, or support me financially in my own work with Wintreath, we would not be where we are without you. In fact, we wouldn’t exist at all, so I wanted to thank everyone for being here and for making Wintreath an amazing, unique community that eight years in is as fun to be part of and to lead as it was on the first day.

Here’s to putting the last year behind us and hoping (and working) for great things to happen in Wintreath in the next! Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday, Wintreath!

Your Monarch, with pride,
    -Wintermoot
    -Monarch and Founder of Wintreath
    8 people like this post: Wuufu, Sapphiron, taulover, Red Mones, Gerrick, Ruguo, Wischland, UMF

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]