Pages: [1]

Have a publication in Wintreath? Want all your editions in one place?

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Do you have a publication in Wintreath and wish you could organize them in one area? Perhaps provide a description of what your publication is? Perhaps have one link that you could give people to see all of your editions? Now you can with publication subforums!

Any Citizen in charge of a publication and has had at least 3 editions posted to the forums can request a subforum here in the News and Announcements forum. It will be created with you as the moderator of the forum, meaning you'll be able to pin and close topics and update the description that's on top of the subforum. Most importantly, your editions will be in one place, making it easy to link to and for people to read through them. I know the work that goes into putting together a publication, and want to make it as easy as possible for people to read and keep up with what you put together. :)

If you'd like a publication subforum, just contact me and we'll get it set up! Be sure to have links to all previous editions, so I can move them to the new forum for you. If you have any thoughts or ideas about how to put our publications out there, I'd love to here those as well. :)
    7 people like this post: Michi, taulover, Red Mones, Gerrick, Stigya2113, Kiddian, Icebergia

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]