Pages: [1]

PASSED (3-0-0) Declaration of Govindia as Persona Non Grata

Wuufu
  • Citizen
    Title
    1. This act shall be titled the Declaration of Govindia as Persona Non Grata.

Act
    2. The Storting, using its authorities over citizenship and Persona Non Grata Status, hereby declares Govindia to be Persona Non Grata from this Frozen Realm of Wintreath, and thus expels him from the region.
    3. The Storting recognizes that Govindia, after the revocation of his citizenship over a year ago, has not learned nor changed from the behavior. As such, it is clear to the Storting that we did not send a clear enough message to Govindia over his behavior. While we regret that we must now do this, we must recognize what is best for the region and keeping Govindia is not for the best of the region. The Storting does wish Govindia the best wherever he ends up.

Evidence
    4. The Storting recognizes the evidence submitted during Govindia's revocation of Citizenship, specifically all subheadings under section 3 of that law, as well as any evidence submitted during that process.
    5. The Storting recognizes the evidence submitted during the January 22, 2018 - January 28, 2018 period against Govindia regarding his continued behavior.
    Peers (myself, @Wintermoot, @Aragonn) may now vote Aye, Nay, or may Abstain from voting.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:52:19 PM by Wuufu »
    Wuufu
    • Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wuufu
  • Citizen
  • So here we are once more, with Govindia’s name again present in the Overhusen. While I’ve been Chairman, this is the third time an act bearing Govindia’s name has passed into these chambers, and this time with the strongest stamp of removal, equivalent to a complete ban from the region and community.

As I said in both the first and second times, I don’t believe Govindia has the ability to change; that he doesn’t know how to listen to others, to figure out ways to coexist instead of foisting blame outwards, and not to be the overly persistent person we all know him to be.

Should this act pass I see this as certainly the end of the road. A removal from the community as open as Wintreath in this manner is something extremely rare, as it should be, and as such an act I don’t forsee being undone. However, I believe Wintreath has provided as much support as we can to Govindia and have realised we’re getting nowhere in helping him to become the person he needs to be to be part of this community. It’s time to put our own sanity above his, to place the needs of the many above the needs of the few. With that in mind, I have no hesitation in my vote.

Aye
    1 person likes this post: Laurentus
    Wuufu
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Should this act pass I see this as certainly the end of the road.

Aye

Aye

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • Aye
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wuufu
  • Citizen
  • With three votes for, a unanimous vote, this act has PASSED and Govindia is hearby declared Persona non Grata by this Storting.
    1 person likes this post: Laurentus
    Wuufu
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]