Pages: [1]

Decree 015: Regarding Persona Non Grata of Urban

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Urban (XXURBANXX) was a long-time member of the community until leaving earlier this year, apparently due to disagreements about how this region is ran and the prominence of WARPP in the RMB community. During his time in Wintreath, administration dealt with a number of issues involving him that made the community uncomfortable, from his general immaturity (for which he was banned from the Discord for a year) to his association with a number of banned members.

I want to emphasize that these factors did not play into this declaration. He has the perfect right to have any opinions he wishes or to associate with who he wants, even if it made many of us uncomfortable in the process.

However, several weeks ago evidence was provided that he was attempting to organize a raid of our NationStates region, apparently due to his perception that the government and administration shows favoritism towards WARPP, a private organization that he has had a long-running feud with. Beyond our evidence, this is something he admitted to me directly yesterday. The effort apparently did not get very far, but when negative opinions turn into malicious attempts at action against this region and community, that cannot be ignored. It is our responsibility to protect our sovereignty, regardless of the competence with which someone attempts to undermine it.

Status of Urban
    1) For reasons stated in this decree, Urban/XXURBANXX/Anthony is declared persona non grata from Wintreath.

Modification of this Decree
    2) The Monarch may modify this decree at any time, and shall notify the Wintrean community of doing so by creating a new post in the topic in which the decree was published detailing the modifications made.
    6 people like this post: Dawsinian, Michi, taulover, Stigya2113, TGN, Waggleton
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 08:22:51 PM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation