Pages: 1 ... 7 [8]

July 2022: Murder Mystery (Alternate Universe)

TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • King Ferrand stares at the Spirean, infuriated. “Severina, what is the meaning of this?! You can’t just go around killing my staff! Wait…was it you that killed Lansson?”
    “He went to the kitchen with 2 people and came back and both of them were dead, I had to gamble”
    “You don’t gamble with LIVES! He had a perfectly good explanation, and you just straight up killed him! You’re lucky I don’t do the same to you.”
    “Technically leaving him alive would too be a gamble and cost more lives”
    “If he’s the killer. IF!”
    “I think he was, but killing him went way too far, what do we do about Severina? Chance’s are she’s the killer.”
    “True. For now, we should confiscate her wand.” Anderan, the head of security, says
    "Fine Here take it" she throws the wand at him, just dont get any smart ideas
    “Don’t worry, I won’t.” He snaps it.
    Menendez ducks for cover. “Listen, I may not have experience with magic, but I do know you shouldn’t BREAK A WAND THAT JUST KILLED SOMEONE! WHAT IF SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAD HAPPENED!”
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • King Ferrand stares at the Spirean, infuriated. “Severina, what is the meaning of this?! You can’t just go around killing my staff! Wait…was it you that killed Lansson?”
    “He went to the kitchen with 2 people and came back and both of them were dead, I had to gamble”
    “You don’t gamble with LIVES! He had a perfectly good explanation, and you just straight up killed him! You’re lucky I don’t do the same to you.”
    “Technically leaving him alive would too be a gamble and cost more lives”
    “If he’s the killer. IF!”
    “I think he was, but killing him went way too far, what do we do about Severina? Chance’s are she’s the killer.”
    “True. For now, we should confiscate her wand.” Anderan, the head of security, says
    "Fine Here take it" she throws the wand at him, just dont get any smart ideas
    “Don’t worry, I won’t.” He snaps it.
    Menendez ducks for cover. “Listen, I may not have experience with magic, but I do know you shouldn’t BREAK A WAND THAT JUST KILLED SOMEONE! WHAT IF SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAD HAPPENED!”
    “The way I see it, this is just a tool that channels a persons magic.” 
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen

• Menendez ducks for cover. “Listen, I may not have experience with magic, but I do know you shouldn’t BREAK A WAND THAT JUST KILLED SOMEONE! WHAT IF SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAD HAPPENED!”
    "Dont worry, nothing bad would've happened, maybe only a small explosion but thats rare, there was a 78% of probability of happening"
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan

• Menendez ducks for cover. “Listen, I may not have experience with magic, but I do know you shouldn’t BREAK A WAND THAT JUST KILLED SOMEONE! WHAT IF SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAD HAPPENED!”
    "Dont worry, nothing bad would've happened, maybe only a small explosion but thats rare, there was a 78% of probability of happening"
    “You can never be too safe, I don’t want a repeat of Angola.” He gets up off the ground and dusts himself off.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • “Wait, weren’t you trying to find out what was under that bandage?” Asks the butler, nudging Dern’s corpse with his foot.
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • “Wait, weren’t you trying to find out what was under that bandage?” Asks the butler, nudging Dern’s corpse with his foot.
    "what are you doing?" asks severina getting away from dern's body "Sure i guess, remove the bandage"

Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • “Wait, weren’t you trying to find out what was under that bandage?” Asks the butler, nudging Dern’s corpse with his foot.
    "what are you doing?" asks severina getting away from dern's body "Sure i guess, remove the bandage"
    The butler removes the bandage, revealing a strange watch with a blank, circular face and a single button.
    And a tattoo of a black knife on a tricolor sun.
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
  • OOC: I'm not with the rest of the group, I'm away in the courtyard.
    IC: Ariah walked out into the courtyard. After scanning to find her bodyguard, Riji, she saw a mysterious outline. She turned her flashlight on, only to see Riji, chained to the wall in irons. "Your Majesty! Am I grateful to see you. I was kidnapped, dragged, and beaten before someone chained me here. Will you help me out of these?" "Of course!", exclaimed Ariah. She took out a lockpick and successfully broke him out. "Thank you, Your Majest-" Bam! Riji's forehead bled out before falling to the ground. A silhouette disappeared into the night, it looked like they had a sniper before running away. "Riji! No, no no.. This can't be happening! Riji!" Airah started to break down into tears. "No.."
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Chebikitty
  • Former Citizen
    The butler removes the bandage, revealing a strange watch with a blank, circular face and a single button.
    And a tattoo of a black knife on a tricolor sun.

Princess Asteria finishes up looking at the people before returning back to the group. Looking at the watch she takes a step back before looking at the butler. "I think we should all step away from the watch, we don't know what it does." The princess starts to think things over in her head. "Who was it that had access to the wine. We need to trace all steps to figure out the killer, or killers."
    Chebikitty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      They are all hot
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • Severina approaches and presses the button on the watch in dern's body. She then says "see nothing wrong, stop being cowards"
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Ariah burst in the room, kicking the door open with all her hatred. The anger was in her eyes. She was carrying Riji in her arms. She put him down on the table, then closed his eyes one last time. She slammed a knife through her hand. "I swear, I will avenge your death, no matter what it takes.. Riji."  She took the knife out of her palm, causing blood to spill on the floor. She then walked to the back of the room, listening whatever was next.
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 02:22:59 AM by San Holo(Josli.) »

Joslisonoria
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Severina approaches and presses the button on the watch in dern's body. She then says "see nothing wrong, stop being cowards"
    OOC: you idiot
    IC: the watch face starts blinking evenly. Outside the castle, three men holding sniper rifles also have watches that are blinking evenly. “Something happened to him. Initiate Plan B.” They grab automatic rifles and bags with ammunition, grenades, and other fun stuff.
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
    IC: the watch face starts blinking evenly. Outside the castle, three men holding sniper rifles also have watches that are blinking evenly. “Something happened to him. Initiate Plan B.” They grab automatic rifles and bags with ammunition, grenades, and other fun stuff.
    “Well since nothing happened I think there is nothing to worry about we survived, but well I need to check something in the kitchen yeah the kitchen brb” she then runs to the kitchen
    1 person likes this post: Joslisonoria
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
    Ariah, looking grim, hears something outside. "You hear that? That might be.. my chance at revenge!" She picks up a AR and looks out the window, sliding on a scope. "Where are these little bastar*s?"

Joslisonoria
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
    Menendez takes out his pocket knife. “NOW IT GETS FUN!” He lights a cigar. “Who are we killing?”
    1 person likes this post: Joslisonoria
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 7 [8]