Pages: [1]

joining

Corbin
  • Former Citizen
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know.
    I am Corbin, looking for fun, to have fun. I am not the best at spelling or communicating but good with facts.

2) What timezone are you in?
         Usa central time
    3) How did you discover Wintreath?
         a recrutement message
    Section II: Qualifications
    4) In order to become a Citizen of Wintreath, you must either have a NationStates nation within the region, make 5 non-spam posts on the Wintreath forums, or make 50 non-spam posts on the Wintreath Discord server. Which requirement(s) do you qualify for to apply for Citizenship?
         i have a nation state in the region
    5) If you qualify under the NationStates requirement, what is the name of your NationStates nation in Wintreath? Otherwise, leave blank.
         Sangwen
    6) If you are on NationStates (whether qualifying through it or not), please list all regions that you are a Citizen of, along with any government roles you have in them. Otherwise, leave blank.

7) If you are on the Discord server, please confirm that you have linked your Discord to your Wintreath profile by following the steps below. This is required if applying through Discord posts, otherwise optional. Otherwise, leave blank.
    Corbin
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath, @Corbin! Your application has been approved! I hope you'll find some games that you're into here and make friends along the way. It was awesome chatting with you on Discord, btw. :D

Since you're on the Discord server, you'll want to link your Discord for Citizen masking on there. The instructions to do so are below:
    1) http://www.wintreath.com/index.php?part=editprofile&sec=contacts Click here to go to your edit contacts page.

2) In the space under Add Contact, fill out the fields like so:

Service/Website: Discord
    Account Name: Your Discord Name with Discriminator (example: Username#1234)
    Account URL: Leave Blank
    Permissions: Select who you want to see your Discord name when they see your profile.

3) Click the Add Contact button.
    You may also want to check out our Citizen Handbook, which has more information on what you can do in Wintreath and how our government works. If you have any questions that the guide doesn't answer, feel free to ask here or reach out to a member of our government. We're here to help. Welcome again, and I hope that you enjoy being part of our community. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]