Pages: [1]

WRSPN Articles

Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • Volume 2
    TGN Does Practically Nothing (And Still Gets Fourth)
    By: Kiddian States
    In order to properly illustrate this story, it’s important that we bring up one stat: despite The Greenlandic North only scoring two goals all tournament, they finished 4th place. They got lucky in the group stage that they were in arguably the worst group. I mean, if a team could move on to the main tournament despite not scoring a single goal, how good could the group be? Thuragin and Svipjoth wish they got that lucky. Anyways, after miraculously moving on, they scored their only two goals of the tournament against fellow WARPP member, Greater Gausburg. Unfortunately, they then lost to another WARPP member, NNE. Then in the bronze match, they were unable to pull a svipjoth and deny LOM even a bronze medal. So, that’s the weird story of TGN’s performance.

Lusgastan Wins the Wintreath World Cup II
    Well, it looks like Lusgastan has won the second Wintreath World Cup. Personally, I was very surprised by this, as were many of my colleagues at WRSPN. LUS was considered a dark horse candidate. Their victory over Icebergia was expecting, but could’ve gone either way. As for their semifinal victory, who knows if that was skill or luck that LOM does so bad under pressure. One thing’s for certain, though, and it’s that their victory over NNE was definitely skill. Seriously, though, congratulations to Lusgastan and Jhon Jhonson. He had a big effect during the tournament as a whole as well as being instrumental in holding NNE to a shutout.

Big WRSL Leak
    Today, a WRSL insider who chooses to remain anonymous has leaked when the next Wintreath World Cup will be held. According to the insider:
    “We’re currently looking at a November or December event date, but the specific dates are still in the works.”
    Well, no matter when it happens, we here at WRSPN can’t wait

Want to have an article featured? Write an article about internal sporting affairs in your nation or a story in the greater Wintreath sporting community. Go to this page to submit your article: https://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=7742.0

Mentioned Nations:
    @TGN
    @PhoenixJet
    @Svipjoth
    @Gausburg
    @Worgus
    @Lusgastan
    @Icebergia

Thanks for reading!
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 09:24:11 PM by Kiddian »
    Kiddian
    • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur