Pages: [1]

Thanks to Our Supporters! (May 2022)

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • May just zipped on by, and I wanted to take a moment to thank our supporters for the month! You know, a few months ago I was regularly in danger of running out of money at the end of every month, and it was something I worried about all the time. In May, Wintreath donations made all the difference to help me make ends meet and be able to eat at the end of the month. You can imagine my relief when that money came on. But around the same time I got a promotion at work...it's been a lot of work that's taken me away from work I like doing here more than I would've liked, but it's helped to turn things around financially for me.

In fact, this month I'm very proud to announce that I was able to donate this month's Patreon donations and then some to Out and Equal, the organization we're supporting this month as part of Pride Month! They work to promote and improve LGBTQ equality in the workplace, which unfortunately is still an issue facing many in the LGBTQ+ community. I was very excited and proud to be in a position where I could do that, and I want to thank all our Patrons for making it possible!

Patrons: @Neon Abigail, @Stigya2113, @trader, @Gerrick, @HannahB, @Crushita, @Dawsinian, and @Gantar180
    Discord Boosters: @DarchAngel, @Stigya2113, @Neon Abigail, @Marzipan, and @trader

If you'd like to donate to Out and Equal as well, check out the donation link Mars has set up for us here!

Thanks again! Until next month,
    -Winter
    3 people like this post: Kháos Titan, Marzipan, taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation