Pages: [1]

Thanks to Our Supporters! (March 2022)

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • March went by fast, and as always I wanted to take some time to thank our donators, Patrons, and Discord boosters this month! This was an exciting month for me because we gave our first custom donator role to @Neon Abigail (our Neon Princess)! We have a few people who already qualify for permanent donator roles too, so if you're in that group let me know and we'll get you set up. You deserve it as a small token of my appreciation. We have more donator perks coming up too, but whether you do it for the perks or just because you want to, thank you. As always, I deeply appreciate it. :)

Without further aedou, here is the list of our supporters this month! Again, thank you so much.

Patrons: @trader, @Gerrick, @HannahB, @Crushita, @Dawsinian, and @Gantar180
    One-Time Donators: @Neon Abigail
    Discord Boosters: @Marzipan, @Neon Abigail, @trader

If you'd like to become a supporter, we have a few different ways of getting there. Our Donate Page has information for how you can become a monthly supporter through Patreon or make a one-time tip through PayPal. If you're on Discord and have a Nitro subscription, you can also boost our Discord server. The more boosts our server has the more features we get such as more emojis, custom server icons/backgrounds, larger file uploads for our members, etc. Of course, it's not necessary to be a supporter...everything we do is open for all of our members and we don't do pay to win, but it is always appreciated!

Thanks again! Until next month,
    -Winter
    4 people like this post: Michi, taulover, Gerrick, Taigaduulal

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation