Pages: [1]

Jarl of Regional Affairs Ch-ch-changes

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I'm sad to announce that @Dawsinian is stepping down as Jarl of Regional Affairs to focus more on his offline life. Although the reason is perfectly understandable, it's still a blow for the Cabinet to lose someone with his experience and history with our region. Daws is one of the founding members of this community, and in his time has been involved in just about every aspect of it, from leading our regional military when we had a regional military to serving as senior IRC op. As Jarl of Regional Affairs, he's done a great job of moderating the RMB, getting to know the organizations that RP on there, and organizing them in a document the rest of us can reference and understand. 

Luckily for us, Daws will still be in the community and will remain on the Discord ops team, so we have future opportunities to tempt him back in the Cabinet. And he has to return, seeing as he wants to be Crown Prince. :P

However, this will not leave us high and dry in Regional Affairs. I'm happy to announce @Stigya2113 as the new Jarl! Stigya has plenty of experience with the RMB and the people on it, and is also the founder and Co-Director of WARPP, which itself makes up a large portion of active RMB members, making him a natural choice for the position. Beyond that, he's been serving as Thane for the last few months as well, getting experience with the other parts of Wintreath, the Cabinet, and RMB moderation, making him ready to take on this new challenge. I'm sure he will do a great job leading the ministry, so please join me in congratulating him! :D
    5 people like this post: Marzipan, Stigya2113, Michi, Gerrick, taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • lol, I almost forgot, Daws still qualifies to be on the Cabinet as an Alder based on his contributions in the last season, so I guess he's not even really leaving the Cabinet, just the position. :P
    1 person likes this post: taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Sad to see Daws step down, though it's definitely understandable.  On the flipside though, I'm very happy to see Stigya move up, as the work he's done as Thane has been exceptional...so I think he'll do the Jarlship proud.  ^-^
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria