Pages: [1]

Citizenship Application

NoAvi
  • Former Citizen
  • Eld Dan's
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know.

I'm NoAvi/Logan, I'm 18 years old and very gay and very gay (happy). I found NationStates through Reddit, and had no idea it was a game on this scale. I'm really excited to get involved and was immediately attracted to its focus on a committed community.

2) What timezone are you in?

PST!

3) How did you discover Wintreath?

Obviously got a recruitment letter, but as I stated before I loved the commitment to a good community of people and its openness to everyone :)

Section II: Qualifications
    4) In order to become a Citizen of Wintreath, you must either have a NationStates nation within the region, make 5 non-spam posts on the Wintreath forums, or make 50 non-spam posts on the Wintreath Discord server. Which requirement(s) do you qualify for to apply for Citizenship?

Nation within the region!

5) If you qualify under the NationStates requirement, what is the name of your NationStates nation in Wintreath? Otherwise, leave blank.

The Sultanate of Eld Danhaphiznionopia 

6) If you are on NationStates (whether qualifying through it or not), please list all regions that you are a Citizen of, along with any government roles you have in them. Otherwise, leave blank.

None!! only Wintreath

7) If you are on the Discord server, please confirm that you have linked your Discord to your Wintreath profile by following the steps below. This is required if applying through Discord posts, otherwise optional. Otherwise, leave blank.

not sure how to connect my discord profile but my discord account is NoAvi#2747, and I'm already in the server!
    1 person likes this post: Dawsinian
    • Eld Dan's
    NoAvi
    Dawsinian
  • Former Citizen
  • Welcome to Wintreath! (*)
    Dawsinian
    Dawsinian
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath! Your application is approved! :D

We're so glad that you decided to join us, and hope that you come to love being part of our community! If you need any help getting into anything here or if you just have questions, just let us know. Otherwise, have fun :D

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Red Mones