Pages: [1]

Summersend Discord Events

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • In addition to the fun and games here on the forums, we are also having a few events on our Discord server! Check below for information on channels, events, and times. And if you would like to run a Discord game or event during the festival, just let me know and I'll add it to the list. :)

Summersend Discussion Channel: #summersend

Discord Games and Events
    Friday, August 16th - 9:15PM Eastern / 1:15AM UTC - Cards Against Humanity (#zaphyr)
    Friday, August 23rd - 9:15PM Eastern / 1:15AM UTC - Cards Against Humanity (#zaphyr)
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • I will try to host at least one Jackbox night during this time frame on the Discord although that would probably involve more but it could possibly also spill into the server; when that will be I am not sure.  Input may help decide that though.
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I will try to host at least one Jackbox night during this time frame on the Discord although that would probably involve more but it could possibly also spill into the server; when that will be I am not sure.  Input may help decide that though.
    Sounds awesome! Let me know when and I'll add you to the schedule. :)
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • I would say Wednesday August 21st would be the earliest I could do one because I have late classes on Monday and Tuesday.  Various times from Thursday to Sunday the 25th would probably work better for me to host these games.  If anyone wants to weigh in on this feel free.
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • I will try to do one of these nights tonight.  I might even try to pull off a game of Fakin It along with some others.  The real Trivia Murder Party will be one of the games.  I am not sure about the time to do it so go ahead and say some suggestions if you are interested in participating.  To participate in Jackbox games all you need is to go to jackbox.tv, fill in the room code that will be appear in the game or be given by the host and give yourself a name that can be a maximum of 12 characters.  I would encourage random names but that doesn't mean you have to come up with something random.  I tend to change my name though ;).  My guess is that I won't be able to start until after 5pm.  This will be on Discord of course.

I have heard that in one of the more recent Discord updates, a new feature enabling something like screenshare to be done on the servers was added, is that true?

Edit: So as not to triple post although I wouldn't really have a problem with doing that :P.  The Friday afternoon Jackbox is definitely not happening, however Saturday and/or Sunday are still possibilities.  The time would have to be determined though.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 12:58:55 AM by A self deprecating Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]