Pages: [1]

2019.07.05 Game 2 Recap: Upset Visuals and Santa Pedophiles

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Players: Wintermoot, @Elbbsas, @Gerrick, @Pengu, @Marzipan, @Ruguo
    Winner: Wintermoot in 28 rounds
    Score: Wintermoot 7, Elbbsas 6, Pengu 4, Marzipan 4, Ruguo 4, Gerrick 3

Winning answers and conversation that I thought stood out, check out the entire game on Discord in the #zaphyr channel!
    1) Hey baby, come back to my place and I'll show you "Mad hacky-sack skills". (Wintermoot)

2) Studies show that lab rats navigate mazes 50% faster after being exposed to "Fear itself". (Ruguo)

3) What is Batman's guilty pleasure? "Social justice warriors with flamethrowers of compassion". (Ruguo)

4) What will always get you laid? "Free ice cream, yo".(Wintermoot)

5) Crushita: 'If in 3 years Wintreath is bigger than 37 million people I will eat "NationStates"'! (Marzipan)

6) What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? "Whipping it out" and "The miracle of childbirth". (Elbbsas)

7) Life's pretty tough in the fast lane. That's why I never leave the house without "Spending 8 years in the Himalayas becoming a master of dice-rolling and resource allocation". (Wintermoot)

8) In its new tourism campaign, Detroit proudly proclaims that it has finally eliminated "An owlbear". (Elbbsas)

9) In Rome, there are whisperings that the Vatican has a secret room devoted to "Rotating shapes in mid-air so that they fit into other shapes when they fall". (Elbbsas)

10) What keeps Wintermoot up at night? "The euphoric rush of strangling a drifter". (Ruguo)

11) In the new Disney Channel Original Movie, Hannah Montana struggles with "Heteronormativity" for the first time. (Gerrick)

12) I've figured it out! The twist for Werewolf Twenty is "Condensing centuries of economic expolitation into 90 minutes of gaming fun". (Gerrick)

13) This is the prime of my life. I'm young, hot, and full of "All of this blood". (Marzipan)

14) Today Laurentus has announced the theme of the next Werewolf game will be "Firefly: Season 2". (Wintermoot)

15) You have been waylaid by "My dad's dumb fucking face" and must defend yourself. (Marzipan)

16) Science will never explain the origin of "Mufasa's death scene". (Elbbsas)

17) What gives me uncontrollable gas? "The Devil himself". (Wintermoot)

18) What should be this month's Avatar Theme of the Month? "Neil Patrick Harris". (Pengu)

19) I'm Bobby Flay, and if you can't stand "The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy", get out of the kitchen! (Pengu)

20) Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children "Pedophiles". (Elbbsas)

[10:33 PM] Gerrick: kinda had to choose that one lol
    [10:33 PM] Sansgu: Lol
    [10:34 PM] Elbbsas: I had that card forever and just went "ohhhhh no" when this round popped up.

21) What did I bring back from Mexico? "Mom's new boyfriend". (Gerrick)

22) When you get right down to it, "Putting an entire peanut butter and jelly sandwich into the VCR" is just "The Virginia Tech Massacre". (Elbbsas)

[10:37 PM] Marzipan: the visual upset me
    [10:37 PM] Marzipan: congrats lol
    [10:38 PM] Elbbsas: I aim to displease.

23) What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken? "The Boxcar Children". (Pengu)

24) Man, this is bullshit. Fuck "Calling a new Constitutional Convention to determine if we should have another Constitutional Convention". (Ruguo)

25) And the Academy Award for "How awesome I am" goes to "All the single ladies". (Pengu)

26) Heed my voice, mortals! I am the god of "Sharks with legs", and I will not tolerate "Preteens"! (Wintermoot)

27) Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become ""Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of the night" Friday." (Marzipan)

28) What's that smell? "An M. Night Shyamalan plot twist". (Wintermoot)

We have a winner!! @Wintermoot 👑 has won with 7 awesome points! Game is now over.
    3 people like this post: Gerrick, Elbbsas, Marzipan

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation