Pages: [1]

Citizenship

Chebikitty
  • Former Citizen
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know.
    (A) Hi I'm Chebikitty, you can also call me Kai. I came to this site through NationStates. I'm interested in strategy and sim games, also animals. In my free time I like to write, I'm actually trying to write a book. Basically do a bunch of creative stuff. Part of my hopes of becoming a citizen is to take part in the political stuff for Nationstates and the other half is just hanging out. I use to RP on others sites but this is my first time with nationstates.

2) What timezone are you in?
    (A)Pacific timezone, but as I currently work from home I'm available at random times lately

3) How did you discover Wintreath?
    (A)NationStates, you seems like a fun region and community and one that was inclusive

Section II: Qualifications
    4) In order to become a Citizen of Wintreath, you must either have a NationStates nation within the region, make 5 non-spam posts on the Wintreath forums, or make 50 non-spam posts on the Wintreath Discord server. Which requirement(s) do you qualify for to apply for Citizenship?
    (A) I have a Nationstates account and I'm part of the region.

5) If you qualify under the NationStates requirement, what is the name of your NationStates nation in Wintreath? Otherwise, leave blank.
    (A) The United Fair Folk Islands or UFFI for short

6) If you are on NationStates (whether qualifying through it or not), please list all regions that you are a Citizen of, along with any government roles you have in them. Otherwise, leave blank.
    (A) I'm not a part of any other regions

7) If you are on the Discord server, please confirm that you have linked your Discord to your Wintreath profile by following the steps below. This is required if applying through Discord posts, otherwise optional. Otherwise, leave blank.
    (A) I have a discord, not currently linked
    Chebikitty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      They are all hot
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath, @Chebikitty! Your application has been approved! It sounds like you're into quite a few things, so I hope you'll find something here in Wintreath that you'll really be into. We have RP, gaming, and spaces to unleash your creative side. :)

I'm curious, what kind of book are you writing?

If you're on the Discord server, you'll want to link your Discord for Citizen masking on there. The instructions to do so are below:
    1) http://www.wintreath.com/index.php?part=editprofile&sec=contacts Click here to go to your edit contacts page.

2) In the space under Add Contact, fill out the fields like so:

Service/Website: Discord
    Account Name: Your Discord Name with Discriminator (example: Username#1234)
    Account URL: Leave Blank
    Permissions: Select who you want to see your Discord name when they see your profile.

3) Click the Add Contact button.
    You may also want to check out our Citizen Handbook, which has more information on what you can do in Wintreath and how our government works. If you have any questions that the guide doesn't answer, feel free to ask here or reach out to a member of our government. We're here to help. Welcome again, and I hope that you enjoy being part of our community. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Chebikitty
  • Former Citizen
  • I'm working on a modern fantasy novel with bits of Arthurian legend involved and greek mythology.

I've already looked at a few pages and it seems like a lot of fun, might jump into the RP soon.
    Chebikitty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      They are all hot
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • That sounds intriging...is it something you're working on online or are you trying to get published?

Yeah! The terrorist incident RP is still going on, but this month we also have the Wintreath high school RP, so we have both nation and character RP covered. :)
    1 person likes this post: taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation