Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 4 Day
Root Host: Wintermoot

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk

"Welcome!", you hear from the hostess herself as the door opens to Jessica Fletcher's cozy Victorian house. "I'm so glad you could join us this evening. Come on in and make yourself at home."

You thank her for the invitation as you step through the door, walking into a lively scene. A number of guests are already here and chatting with each other, sipping cocktails, and snacking on a buffet of appetizers that have been set out on a table off the the side. The smells wafting in from the kitchen promise an even more delicious meal to come. As you wonder the room making small-talk with the other guests, you are glad to have been invited to such a warm and intimate party.

Just as you have that thought, the lights cut off. In quick succession you hear surprised gasps, a piercing howl, and loud growls, bumps, and slashing noises. Did an animal get into the house?

In just seconds the entire ordeal is over and the lights are stored, revealing a scene of utter carnage. Everyone stares in shocked silence at the body crumbled over a chair, blood gushing onto the floor from around a dozen slash wounds as if she were clawed to death. You recognize her as one of the guests that was happily chatting just a minute ago, and off to the side you hear somebody vomit at the site. It doesn't take a doctor to tell that she's already dead.

"Oh dear", Wintermoot, Jessica's personal assistant, exclaims. "This looks like an attack from a werewolf! And the food!", he says in dismay while looking at the ruined food flung around the shattered wreck of the appetizer table.

Jessica ponders the situation for a split second. "And the door never opened, which means there must be a werewolf among us! I can't beleive it. We'll have to be extra careful and watch each other's backs from now on." Jessica says in response.

"And nobody can leave until this is solved. We can't allow a dangerous werewolf to escape into town. Who knows what chaos a werewolf could sow if it has the run of Cabot Cove?" Wintermoot continued.

The rest of the conversation is lost on you as you realize what this means. You're stuck in the house with a ravenous werewolf who has killed and will probably kill again. To stay alive, you will need to keep your wits about you, watch each other's back, and most importantly find and kill the werewolf before it kills you. At least you have a famous amateur sleuth here to help. Maybe you'll think of other silver linings too, eventually...

Welcome to Werewolf XXX!

This is my first time hosting a Werewolf game, and I'm both excited and nervous...we have so many new players and players who haven't been here for awhile. If you guys enjoy the game, maybe you'll want to play future games and we'll have a whole new Werewolf scene! If you don't, then you won't and this game will be a stumbling block for future games. No pressure, right?

I hope you guys enjoy the game though. I've worked hard for the last week at building the game out in the hopes that I can give you a good game. :)

The Rules
    1) You may not share any private communications from the host (me). For example, you can claim to be a role, but you cannot share the PM I sent informing you of what your role is.

2) Players should not discuss the game with each other outside of the game thread and host-initiated private message conversations created by the host.

3) Once dead, you are allowed a single goodbye post so long as it doesn't influence the game in any way. Otherwise you may nost post as a dead player.

4) You must vote in every day phase, and players who have not voted for two days in a row will be eliminated from the game. You may vote No Lynch once in the game.

5) Day phases will be 48 hours, and night phases will be 24 hours.

6) When voting, you must vote in the following format for your vote to be registered by the Werewolf system:

Code: [Select]
    [vote]PlayerName[/vote]

Otherwise, have fun! The first day phase starts NOW and ends on Monday, January 9th at 7PM.
    « Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 05:44:20 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Game will start once I've sent the role PMs. One moment, please. :)

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • And the game starts now! Check your PMs for role information!

@Eastern New England, @Michi, @Leesbra, @TGN, @Wiral, @Aragonn, @Rewan Demontay, @A Kindle Of Kittens

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • Well, that was a nasty surprise. At least our wonderful host wasn't the one murdered. I guess I'll be the first to say that sniffing out the murderer, or murderers, should be our first priority. No pun intended.
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Leesbra
  • Citizen
  • Florida Man

• Well, that was a nasty surprise. At least our wonderful host wasn't the one murdered. I guess I'll be the first to say that sniffing out the murderer, or murderers, should be our first priority. No pun intended.

Indeed. Who knows what could happen if we don’t find them! If things don’t get solved quickly, we could see a massacre of hundreds, maybe thousands of people! So we need to keep our guards up while we try and find out exactly who is the killer, or who the killers are.
    Yes I love Pokémon, how can you tell?
    • Florida Man
    Leesbra
    • hola.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His or They/Them/Their
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Indeed. Also hi
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Rewan Demontay
  • Village Drifter
  • Citizen
  • To find the killer is our top priority. Is anyone willing to come forward and verify their identity right away?
    I exist, and so do you.
    Rewan Demontay
    • Citizen
    • I am who you are not.
    • Village Drifter
    Wintermoot
  • @Eastern New England, @Michi, @Leesbra, @TGN, @Wiral, @Aragonn, @Rewan Demontay, @A Kindle Of Kittens

Just a reminder that the day phase ends in less than 24 hours. Get talking and get some votes in, pronto. ^.-

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Rewan Demontay
  • Village Drifter
  • Citizen
  • People, we need replies! We needst share information, but carefully.
    I exist, and so do you.
    Rewan Demontay
    • Citizen
    • I am who you are not.
    • Village Drifter
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior

• @Eastern New England, @Michi, @Leesbra, @TGN, @Wiral, @Aragonn, @Rewan Demontay, @A Kindle Of Kittens

Just a reminder that the day phase ends in less than 24 hours. Get talking and get some votes in, pronto. ^.-
    Thank you, Sir. I was very lost without your insights. Well, without any proper investigations performed, I reckon we should vote off the quiet ones first. It seems to me like they have something to hide. Starting with Vote: Eastern New England!
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Oh we're not starting on a 72 hour phase first? Interesting.

Anyways hello everyone.  Deplorable way to start, so we should get into some sleuthing, wouldn't you say?  Pulls out typewriter and dusts it off.  Alright, so while I agree that the quiet ones are ones to watch, we also can't forget the number of new players in here that may not know the game very well, so they may not be used to being active.  That being said, looking at the ones who greatly try to control the game is another avenue.

Since we only get one No Lynch vote, I'll be saving it for now.  However, since there's no rule against it, I'll throw out a self vote until we have more to go off of.

Vote: Michi

Finishes typing up the grocery list and then goes shopping.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Leesbra
  • Citizen
  • Florida Man

Thank you, Sir. I was very lost without your insights. Well, without any proper investigations performed, I reckon we should vote off the quiet ones first. It seems to me like they have something to hide. Starting with Vote: Eastern New England!
    I feel like you have a good point. Those who are quiet and unwilling to share information about what has happened are more likely to be werewolves. I only know of two people that could be in the category for now, so i’ll vote for the other one. Votes off to Vote: A Kindle Of Kittens.
    Yes I love Pokémon, how can you tell?
    • Florida Man
    Leesbra
    • hola.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His or They/Them/Their
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Vote: Rewan Demontay because yes
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Rewan Demontay
  • Village Drifter
  • Citizen
  • I agree with Aragonn's and Leesbra's mutual strategy to whittle of the inactive and/or shady first, caused by not posting, whether intentionally or not. Thus, I vote for A Kindle Of Kittens.

I am suspicious of TGN, admittedly, for voting for me for no given reason and a bare minimum response that may indicate posting to opt out of the aforementioned strategy. But they posted, at the least, before I voted.
    I exist, and so do you.
    Rewan Demontay
    • Citizen
    • I am who you are not.
    • Village Drifter
    Eastern New England
  • Exalted Guest
  • Oop, I'm a bit delayed. I'll be busy today, though I'll try to check in tonight.
    "Slow and steady wins the race." - Aesop
    Eastern New England
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: [1] 2 ... 6