Pages: [1]

Nuclear Armageddon AGAIN! (NationStates N-Day)

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Nuclear Armageddon Imminent: Take Action Now
    NationStates N-Day Minigame Starting Soon

Here we go again, people never learn blah blah blah. Greetings, nations of Wintreath! I bring dire news...the clock is ticking, and the world of NationStates is on the brink of nuclear war! If you've read  the news, you know that we're just days away from chaos. 🕒💥

This year, Wintreath is again joining forces with friends in the Trident Alliance to face this crisis together. 🤝

👉 Learn more about the NationStates N-Day Minigame and how to play here.

Just so you know, being part of N-Day will have no permanent effect on your nation. Once the event is over, your nation will continue as if nothing ever happened, so don't be afraid to give it a try!

Planning on fighting alongside Wintreath? Here's how to get started:

1) Join our faction here.
    This will enter you into the minigame and officially list your nation as part of our faction. If you have more than one nation, you can join on any and all of them!

2) Join our faction Discord: https://discord.gg/ezKC6E45 (copy and paste in your browser)
    This is where we will coordinate with each other so that we're fighting together as one unit. Unless you absolutely can't join for technical or legal reasons (such as being under 13), please join the Discord. If you can't join, you can still play by following leads on our region page, but using Discord will be much more efficient. Once there, identify your main nation/best known name and that you're from Wintreath so we can give you the right masking.

3) Join the World Assembly here (optional)
    This year, World Assembly nations will have a 10x production boost, meaning more nukes and shields for you. If you join, please endorse me (Wintermoot) so Wintreath has a stronger voice in World Assembly matters! Remember that you can only have one nation in the WA at one time.

Let's show our opponents what we're made of and aim for victory! 🏆 If you have questions, feel free to ask them on the faction Discord or telegram me here on NationStates.

Best wishes! I know you'll make Wintreath proud!
    -Wintermoot
    -Founder of Wintreath
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 02:19:49 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His