Pages: 1 ... 147 [148] 149 ... 589

Say What's On Your Mind

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I never played the level myself...my last console was a SNES. :P

To answer your question, I think it depends on the person. I personally prefer giving head...to me there's nothing better than worshipping a guy's dick with my mouth and tongue. :P I've known plenty of others that prefer anal though and give/take it as often as they can, and obviously there's all the hookup sights for that too. It could be more often simply because gay male couples don't have the option of vaginal sex, but that's the only reason I can think of.

Overall, I don't think gay guys have more sex on average, I just think they're more open about the topic because they've had to deal with the topic as part of discovering themselves and they're just over it now.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Reon
  • Former Citizen

• Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I really have to ask : is it true that homosexuals have anal sex at about the same frequency as heterosexuals? As in, most just suck off each other or do other things?
    Yeah, pretty true. Plenty of gay couples don't do anal... Pretty likely that they'll be more willing to try it, though. What with the like expectation you...
    Really anal is a strange subject... There's no real mid points... You're either just not into it or you're really quite into it... And it's sorta hard to get into... It hurts a lot, you often don't look hugely attractive, and you usually need some extra supplies... I mean you get the wrong lube and you're gonna have a real bad day.
    Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are.
    Reon
    • Follow the Truth, whoever that may be.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Vinaza
  • Former Citizen
  • Eldritch Emperor
  • Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I really have to ask : is it true that homosexuals have anal sex at about the same frequency as heterosexuals? As in, most just suck off each other or do other things?

This depends on the person, as is the case with most hetero couples, as is the case with *all* relationships that choose to engage in any sort of sexual activity. What one couple (or more if the relationship is poly; it's a lot more common than you'd think c:) does might not be the same thing as the next. Some hetero people like missionary, others, the idea of it squicks them out. Varies from person to person, is all.
    Vinaza/Papa Jet | Sampetrius | They pronouns | #witchsquad
    Vinaza
    • Eldritch Emperor
    • proletariat prince
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Reon
  • Former Citizen
  • Also, like... Don't be afraid or worried to ask questions. Spreading information is always good.
    2 people like this post: Govindia, Vinaza
    Reon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • As I was away most of yesterday and half of Friday due to being sick, I was mainly staying in bed, so I'm going to catch up a bit on this since I didn't get a chance to respond.

Here's my input to the debate about transparency etc, mainly pointed at Gov;

When I joined the region, I had a lot of clashes with Wintermoot and others about how this place is run, especially after getting elected to the Underhusen. I pretty much felt the same way you do now, from what I can tell - that as citizens with representation you have the right to demand and question.

The truth is you do, but not entirely. Mootles is the Monarch, and in the context of NS that extends far further than it does in real life. He set everything up, he runs everything, he is invested in pretty much every aspect of the region. Sure this might be seen as a bad thing, but he's never once demonstrated anything other than sound, reasoned thinking in how he does things, and what your right to demand and question extends to is help inform him of how the region feels.

Ministers are obviously risen members of the citizenry as well, playing a big role in how things are done. But when it comes down to it it's Mootles making the call. And fuck, it actually works pretty damn well.

I'm pretty high so this might not make much sense :)

You did make sense for the most part.  However, the point you missed is that there are things that I have felt he has done that I felt were under the table, that I felt I had a duty to call him out on, no matter how unpopular that may have been.  Doing the right thing may not always be the popular thing. 

Well, don't I feel honoured! My first two negative karma ever in Wintreath and they came from the one and only Govindia. It truly is a great time to be alive.

In all seriousness, no hard feelings about it Gov, I'm just bitter about a lot of not NS related things today.

You've been a bit bitter about things a lot lately on non-NS related matters it seems, and you've taken it out on me, from this thread, and elsewhere earlier last we talked.  Maybe something else is going on? 

I'm pretty high so this might not make much sense :)
    Well, your highness (see what I did there? :P) should revive his nation and reapply for Citizenship!

As I have already told Gov, there will be an announcement regarding all the changes in the Cabinet once the Cabinet review is complete. That may not be an answer he's happy with, but it's the answer nonetheless. That's all I have to say, I'm not going to be a party to dragging this out any longer.

You promised me that you'd stop being passive-aggresive and that you would communicate better.  You need to keep on that and keep to that commitment.  You didn't say anything about a review until I asked about the appointments.  This argument wouldn't have started had you not passively-aggressively attacked me and condoned people disrespecting me and people personally attacking me instead of becoming transparent, accountable, and communicative to people, instead of attacking me for questioning you and others.  You, Dawsinian, and Amalya have only yourselves to blame.

I expect better of you and I expect you all, including you Wintermoot, to behave and act better.   I will look forward to your review results, and the announcements as per my kind request, once your review of the Riksrad is complete.  That is all I will say further in this thread.
    Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • Also, like... Don't be afraid or worried to ask questions. Spreading information is always good.

Yes, spreading information is good, spreading diseases not so much :P

I don't really have any statistics on anal sex in homosexuals vs. heterosexuals, but then again, I never will do anal anyway :P

However, HERE ARE STATISTICS:
    http://io9.com/5873230/the-cdc-wants-you-to-know-that-anal-sex-has-gotten-really-popular-among-heterosexuals

Anal sex seems to be more popular among heterosexuals apparently?

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Vinaza
  • Former Citizen
  • Eldritch Emperor
    Ye! As long as it isn't phrased rudely, I'm for sure always happy to assist with whatever knowledge I have, on whatever topic might be brought up. c:
    1 person likes this post: Govindia
    Vinaza
    • Eldritch Emperor
    • proletariat prince
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
    Ye! As long as it isn't phrased rudely, I'm for sure always happy to assist with whatever knowledge I have, on whatever topic might be brought up. c:
    What did you think of the statistics?

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Vinaza
  • Former Citizen
  • Eldritch Emperor
  • Kind of a vague "okie-dokie, new fact I didn't know from the CDC; cool beans" feeling?

Part of one of the comments, I was in agreement with, though.
    I'm not sure why people ask "Why do they do that? *I* don't like it."

Uh, unless someone's doing it to you, you don't need to. If someone *is* doing it to you, now's a good time for a conversation.

Live and let fuck, yo.
    Vinaza
    • Eldritch Emperor
    • proletariat prince
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • Kind of a vague "okie-dokie, new fact I didn't know from the CDC; cool beans" feeling?

Part of one of the comments, I was in agreement with, though.
    I'm not sure why people ask "Why do they do that? *I* don't like it."

Uh, unless someone's doing it to you, you don't need to. If someone *is* doing it to you, now's a good time for a conversation.

Live and let fuck, yo.
    lol live and let fuck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Jone
  • Former Citizen
  • Live and let fuck, yo.

Fuck is life, fuck is love.
    Check out my Interview!
    Jone
    • Master of Seductive Eccentricity
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Reon
  • Former Citizen
  • White privilege is being outraged or enraged at the decision for no indictment. Being a minority is to be scared.
    And lord, am I scared. An indictment is nothing. It's fucking nothing. It's a decision which says that there might be some chance at some wrong doing. It's not even a fucking trial.
    I am in a minority. My family is all entirely Mexican... I personally however, have never thought about my race much before. I look very white and I act very very white, whatever the fuck that means.
    When I heard there was no indictment I was not surprised. But I was scared. That's saying to the nation that if a cop shoots a minority, it's not a fucking crime. Now that's my entire family. They all look much more Mexican than me... Hell even I can look Mexican if you don't fucking know me... That's a decision that says that if I walk out and a cop decides to shoot me, it's not a crime. If a cop decides to shoot my entire fucking family, it might not be a fucking crime.
    Michael brown's body was lying dead for 4 and a 1/2 fucking hours... Because it was not even a thought to the cop to have someone go look into that shit. How long might I be lying there? How long would it take before someone cared about my fucking body...
    I'm scared. I'm scared of the thing that is designed to protect me. The people that I am supposed to trust.
    This is a decision that says that if I were to die that the law would not care. And I am oh so very very scared right now...
    1 person likes this post: Vinaza
    Reon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • White privilege is being outraged or enraged at the decision for no indictment. Being a minority is to be scared.
    And lord, am I scared. An indictment is nothing. It's fucking nothing. It's a decision which says that there might be some chance at some wrong doing. It's not even a fucking trial.
    I am in a minority. My family is all entirely Mexican... I personally however, have never thought about my race much before. I look very white and I act very very white, whatever the fuck that means.
    When I heard there was no indictment I was not surprised. But I was scared. That's saying to the nation that if a cop shoots a minority, it's not a fucking crime. Now that's my entire family. They all look much more Mexican than me... Hell even I can look Mexican if you don't fucking know me... That's a decision that says that if I walk out and a cop decides to shoot me, it's not a crime. If a cop decides to shoot my entire fucking family, it might not be a fucking crime.
    Michael brown's body was lying dead for 4 and a 1/2 fucking hours... Because it was not even a thought to the cop to have someone go look into that shit. How long might I be lying there? How long would it take before someone cared about my fucking body...
    I'm scared. I'm scared of the thing that is designed to protect me. The people that I am supposed to trust.
    This is a decision that says that if I were to die that the law would not care. And I am oh so very very scared right now...

Apparently we as a nation have not learned anything since Rodney King.

and the fact that people now resort to violence and looting instead of exercising restraint makes this even worse.

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Vinaza
  • Former Citizen
  • Eldritch Emperor
    After seeing the news, seeing all the outrage, I tried to quell my personal fear, my fear for my family, by being angry. But hell, I'm going to go to bed shaking with fear. I knew, already knew that the police system did not exist for me, a lifetime of microaggressions taught me that. But it just clicked how *nothing* I am as a minority.

That's so horrifying to me.
    Vinaza
    • Eldritch Emperor
    • proletariat prince
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    PB
  • Paragons
  • I'm really very sorry you are having feelings like that, Reon and Vin.  Your reactions are unfortunately the opposite of the emotions local police officers are meant to inspire. As a student of justice studies, I strive to do better and help negate those negative emotions. I'm sure if David were here, he would say the same.

These issues come up frequently in my classes, and we've been following the recent events in Missouri with great interest. If you'd like to have a discussion about this, I'd be more than happy to entertain you.
    PB
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 147 [148] 149 ... 589