Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]

Count to Infinity

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • imo double posting in counting games makes no sense, but whatever floats your boat I guess
    That's part of the rules of the game. You don't need to wait for someone to post.

Actually, it's normally an unspoken rule on here that it's normally more than one person in between posts counting, rather than one person continuously.  Just look at past "Count to ____" games as an example.  :P
    I know but the maximum amount of spam can be created when something is posting continually. Plus I'm laying here in bed with nothing to do and this is the only region I'm a citizen in. I must do something so when I'm not reading the forum I count.

True, but you also have to think of other factors:

A) Anyone who replied in this thread at any point (say, Taulover, and now myself) is going to be hit with constant notifications every time you post.  Since you're posting every few seconds to a minute, he's getting bombarded nonstop by notifications to this topic, and if it continues, I'll be getting bombarded by them as well.

B) There are other, less spam-related forums you can chat in as well.  "Say what's on your mind" is a good one, and there's a whole gaming forum related to video games, as there is a thread in the Howling Tavern that asks you to tell a bit about yourself.  You can even go to the Wonderful World of Wintreath and grab a drink at the Frostbite Tavern.  You're also welcome to take part in games such as the ongoing Escape Room, which is a bit of a fun game to watch.   :))
    3 people like this post: taulover, Imaginative Kane, Tiberius Caesar
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:43:11 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House