Pages: 1 [2]

Multiverse Collision [Signups]

Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
  • Name: Dima Kolomanikov (Online Character of chosen universe)
    Universe/Planet: Red Dead Redemption Earth
    Species: Human
    Background information(Optional): A young Dima immigrated with his parents to America from Russia, and landed in the area of New Hanover. The young boy found work as a ranch-hand, until his parents passed and fell into a band of outlaws, which he lived with for many years, specializing in livestock rustling.
    Abilities: Crack shot, lassoing, horseback riding, and animal taming
    Special items: Dual volcanic pistols, hunting knife, lasso, tomahawks
    Reason they might have been grabbed by this omnipotent being(Optional): A survivalist and a man of flexible morals may take different methods of getting things done.
    1 person likes this post: Ruguo
    Cinciri
    • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Excalibur
  • Former Citizen
  • The Blade of Aiur
  • Great! New idea:

Name: Tony Stark
    Universe/Planet: Marvel
    Species: Human
    Background information(Optional): You know him. He's Iron Man
    Abilities: Superhuman strength, superhuman durability, flight, repulsors, unibeam, advance laser system, Hamite manipulation, medical suture spray, coolant blasters
    Special items: Mark L Iron Man armor

To clarify, I am using MCU Iron Man, not comic Iron Man.
    2 people like this post: Ruguo, Cinciri
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:16:22 PM by Excalibur »
    History in Wintreath
    Citizen since December 8, 2018
    Thane of Roleplay - 3 terms
    Secretary of Foreign Officers - 1 term
    Former Ambassador to Aukumnia
    Skrifa of the 38th Storting
    Thane of Regional Affairs - 1 term
    Excalibur
    • The Blade of Aiur
    • I am the captain of my fate. I am the master of my soul.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Fortis Scriptor
  • Former Citizen
  • Writing Addict and Sadistic God of Mithra
  • Would there be room for one more?

Fortis Scriptor
    • Big fan of good conversation
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • Would there be room for one more?
    You bet! I would be happy to have you!
    1 person likes this post: Fortis Scriptor
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Fortis Scriptor
  • Former Citizen
  • Name: Amriel
    Universe/Planet: Earth/Heaven (From the world of a story I wrote long ago, basically earth where heaven and hell exist along with angels, fallen angels, demons etc.)
    Species: Fallen Angel
    Age: A few thousand years old, mid to late thirties in appearance.
    Occupation: Formerly the best scout and assassin of the angels, currently semi-retired after doing business in real estate.
    Background information(Optional): There was a time when Amriel was a heartless machine. The one God favored to clean up his messes. God needed no executioner, those he wanted killed publicly he would smite personally. Amriel's purpose was the tracking and elimination of those who needed to be dealt with quietly. Including his fellow angels on occasion. He performed his duty without question thinking he was doing what was best for the world. But eventually he came across an order that he questioned, and then examined, and then refused. His actions saved a life, but they also purchased him a one way ticket out of heaven as a sinner. His wings forever coloured black by his fall. He wandered without aim for some time like a dog left abandoned by his master. But before he could waste away to nothing, he was found by a human who showed him new light and brought him a love of life. Though their time together eventually came to an end by the cruelty of Amriel's long lifespan, she made sure his heart was left as intact as possible, but her death left a hole nonetheless. For centuries he worked in positions of service, soldiering, medicine, law enforcement, and anything else that suited him, trying to fill the hole in his heart. But after the end of World War 2 witnessing the use of atomic bombs, he decided it was about time to take a break and retire. He moved to Hawaii, and got into real estate where he made a ludicrous amount of money allowing him to spend his days in peace.
    Abilities: Amriel can take on three forms, a human form, his natural angelic form which appears the same as the previous but with large black wings sprouting from his back and also provides him with more physical strength, and his animal form which is a black hawk (He can fly using either of the latter two forms). After spending so much time among humans, he has developed experience in many skills including advanced first aid, and adept use of firearms. However he is still most skilled in tracking and hand to hand combat which he was born and initially raised to do.
    Special items: His Angelic Dagger which in the twentieth century he had enchanted so it can transform into a pistol. (Though by now it spends the vast majority of its time in the latter form) and three full seventeen round magazines including the one in the gun at present.
    Reason they might have been grabbed by this omnipotent being(Optional): The omnipotent being thought Amriel's quiet, peaceful life was a waste of his great skills.
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick

Fortis Scriptor
    • Big fan of good conversation
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Pj123
  • Former Citizen
  • Welp, i know that this has been going for a while, but i couldnt help but to ask, is there room for one more?
    Pj123
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • Welp, i know that this has been going for a while, but i couldnt help but to ask, is there room for one more?
    Of course! We would love to have you.
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]