Pages: 1 ... 13 [14]

They fell from the sky

the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • *before the changelings could meet a grizzly end a white light enveloped them seemingly teleporting them to a safe happy place...an Island floating in a vast blue sky like a ocean...A small beach house resided on it and their lay the queen dressed in white reclining relaxed on a lounge chair*

Welcome my children to The queens dream...very few changelings ever see this place...This place is one of peace and rest...one is created at the end of a high queens life. the high queen speaks not in a voice of anger or annoyance but a calming soothing voice.

*Hemlock can't seem to process what is going on around her bursting into tears at the death of her queen*

But you can...you could have used any of us to pass your consciousness...USE ME, BUT DON"T DIE!!! she snivels as she is tragically begging for her queen to save herself.

*the changeling queen embraces Hemlock*

Now now my child don't weep, I knew this day would come when I was to finally give in, I spent the rest of my energy to teleport you here to this place beyond time and space a pocket realm only accessible to our kind to save you all...

BUT WHYYYYYYYY. Hemlock weeps.

I am closing the bridge, ending the game for our race in the matters of those whose fate will not bend no matter how hard we pushed, I perish to save you and the swarm from living in this nightmare of only moving one way for likely a eternity for with all of my knowledge even in death I see no end in sight...

I love you mom. Hemlock gives in and accepts what is to come.

I know my dear, now be a brave girl and take responsibility for you will take up the mantle of High queen now i dub thee chrysalis the 5th...now go and lead are people to happiness.

*the changeling queen then waves her hand revealing a golden portal sparkling with the energy of light open to a realm on a new universe untouched by the pandorian threat but like their old one before all this madness*

Go through my child you will be safe, I will seal and remove all traces of the former realms from you...your powers, your possessions touched by entities of this realm...and your memories...

*the changeling leads her children through the gate stopping at it to give her blessing to each before closing the rift behind her*

*before the realm separates itself from the very multiverse becoming a pocket universe in a sea of black nothingness she sends a final message to Else*

This is the end...We can help you no longer, for fate seems to play its cards in such a manner that it is removed from our ability to change it, it is rigid like stone staying on one path unable to compromise and allow things to flow dynamically, as a result My story and my people story is incompatible...

*she looks on in her infinite gaze into something far off in the distance a number of clicks and swearing is heard*

We changelings never liked being pawns and such overthrew our masters long ago, we fight and fight it and some battles we win changing the grand motion of things, yet some we can't change no matter how hard we try.......I wish you luck in your quest...for it will be a long one with no end seemingly in sight,  but you have noble goals... and with that I leave you with my prayers...for in the hands of a cruel toying god I can only give you those...may fate cradle you unlike so many who fell. With those words the voice disappears with all trace of the queens precence leaving colbe and Else alone in the metaphorical prison of this realm.

OOC: I am done, the changelings have left the building...After growing bored from a very predictable and rigid path  I have decided it be for my better to leave the RP...At least with this note I can remove my presence in a more dignified manner than just never responding  and leaving my character standing around gathering dust... I hope progress can be made without my input and for others to find some enjoyment in the story.

The Changeling horde
    *ambassador of the 10k islands*
    the changeling horde
    • The queen of the changeling horde has arrived.
    • Village Drifter
    Colberius X
  • Citizen
  • Servant of Order
  • It was bad enough being forcefully teleported to an unknown location.  But, then, to top it all off with feeling the psychic emanations of a monster that shouldn't exist, couldn't exist, coupled with the end of High Queen Chrysalis... It was too much.  Colberius surrendered to unconsciousness and toppled into blessed darkness.
    1 person likes this post: Aethelia

First Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria - Founded 5.06.2015
    Former Peer of the Overhusen - Served 4.17.2015 until 6.08.2016
    Recipient of the Wintreath Commendation - Awarded 11.02.2017

Lord Inquisitor
    Ambassador of New Hyperion
    Colberius X
    • Servant of Order
    • I serve the balance, and through it the Force shall guide me.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Sapphiron
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Scarlet Petal Floats
  • He'd turned and walked again, now leading Crystallis through a garden full of exotic and rare magical plants.
    With crystalline eyes gleaming with curiosity, Crystallis glanced inquisitively at the sparkling emeralds neatly positioned throughout the room. He was familiar with a significant proportion of the different species of plants in the garden thanks to the tiresome but surprisingly beneficial lectures from Mother Gaia. Grinning at a particular potted plant, he promptly rushed forward and began his attempt to pull it out of the soil, resulting in rather painful screams that thoroughly violated his organs of hearing, with blue mucus oozing out from his ears as part of the body’s defence mechanism.

Wiping his ears clean, he returned and spoke “Apologies, sir. I was instinctively reminded of my childhood when I saw the glorious Mandragora officinarum. Would it be possible for you to give me a quick tour around the garden?”

Edit: After reading through the last few posts, I have realised that I have rejoined this at a very bad timing. Apologies for that.
    1 person likes this post: Aethelia
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:04:47 PM by Sapphiron »
    Sapphiron
    • Scarlet Petal Floats
    • Audi alteram partem
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 13 [14]