Pages: [1]

Beyond Human Good. Vs. Evil

the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • This RP Is kind of my Idea of a superhero RP similar to Reons previous RP... I will not go to into detail but I will explain the plot loosely, Explain some key features, and some rules I have planed to put into place...

The plot: Superhuman beings have existed for years and have formed a new niche into society...You know Hero's began taking out the normal criminals only for new super villains to take the ropes to fill the gaps...But The world could not really survive from all the damages so the governments got together to form a anti-super human program of sorts...oddly well and beating both sides into a truce of some kind...both sides are forced to work under 2 guilds working against each other in various ways under certain conditions to avoid the norms from intervening...Both sides reach out to those whose potential shines for good and darkens for evil....You are one of these recruits and with your help the guild will triumph.

Key features

- Work as a team or go it alone to accomplish work for your goals of superhuman supremacy through various quests assigned by your respective guild leaders (Either I or Reon)

-Achieve and develop as a superhuman going from a small guy to a big-player  for your teams with your abilities growing in power, new gear and even the prospect of your own base being potentially in your future...

- Solve problems your way....want to use your wits orchestrating a master plan for domination...or punch out Cthulu The choice is yours.

Some key rules

- While players can choose whatever power they wish they can't just start out gods...they must work hard and remain active to grow in power and become legends...

- A player can have 4 different character's  2 good/2 bad but can only actively play as one at a time and can only switch after put on record with a keeper (Such as myself)

- Besides the 2 rules above no game breaking powers  (living gods, invincibility, or mind control on super humans)

This is just a pitch and a character sheet i will develop soon

*ambassador of the 10k islands*
    the changeling horde
    • The queen of the changeling horde has arrived.
    • Village Drifter
    the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • Here is a rough outline for the character sheet... Also I would like to mention please no aliens/extradimensional beings or anything in between you are simply superhumans nothing else...for the time being

Warning spelling mistakes abound.

Name:
    Alias/Secret Identity:
    Power class: 5 categories of choice so far for each guild determining what type of role you fit
    Power:describe it, how you got it...but please try to start small (Ex. you discovered pyromancy by flicking you fingers causing a lighter like flame rather than burning a whole building down)
    Guild:Good or Bad no in between

Besides that your character will develop more traits as they climb the ranks with advice from the best of the best.

the categories for power classes on team (they tend to mirror the other side)

Heros:

The Super- Super fast, super strong, these people have the common attributes of men cranked up to 30... they prove to be common but seem to have the best publicity as a example to make people do better

The Elementalislt- The most misunderstood of all heros the elementalist prove to have control over the very essence of the earth itself harnessing such things as electricity, fire, and the earth ... They tend to fill a role that suits their telents and are surprisingly varied among each other.

The Prodigy- While not super human nor possesing any powers they prove to compensate with the peak of human condition, thoughtful planing and genius, and a wicked arsenal of gadgets to get the job done- They are the most secretive of heros and also the ones that tend to get the job done

The brain- the power of the mind seemingly at its peak doing things that seem impossible like lifting heavy objects without laying a hand on it, reading the minds of their opponents, and seemingly able to disappear from the memory of others or make others believe what they want to be- The most untrusted of all heros for they seem to pry a bit to much and with the largest number of switches to evil proves them shunned by most other heros...

The reality warper- While heavy reality warpers are contained by both sides teleportation, minimal time dilation, and feats such as tearing rifts to other worlds and such are still required to maintain the guilds...However with these heros they try to limit their abilities thinking for not only those they protect or risk being decommissioned and contained in the void a place where their powers are nullified in maddening conditions.

Villans:

Meta-human: a term to apply to those that are in evils mind the evolution of man being faster, stronger, or more resilient- they are condescending and constantly try to size each other up to take what they want.

The walking Apocolypse- a term coined by the media at the time of their appearance for elementalists...some fully embraced the title and lashed out using the abilities on earth to cause ruin and lay waste to many...They tend to push themselves...sometimes to far

The Bad@##: He/she proves to be exceptional on the criminal field proving to be the best in things such as martial arts, weaponry, and performing any job needed to be done...They try to push themselves through things such as augmentation, genetic manipulation, and even actual training to put them the best man has to offer...However most criminals  see them as opportunists looking for a paycheck

The mastermind- This individual is just to smart...to the point of quite literally using their mental abilities to control, manipulate, and destroy the world around them with abilities like mind control, telekinesis, and other feats accomplished with the mind....They tend to be the heads of criminal ops but tend to annoy others very easily.

The trickster- why are they here? What have they done? Do they even exist? the trickster is a reality bender who while monitored very few know the details of...Response to them is mixed but a number of them had been quoted why they do what they do under one comment..."For the Evlulz"

Besides these base achtypes I have  thought of at least 3 more that i may add in as the RP grows.
    *ambassador of the 10k islands*
    the changeling horde
    • The queen of the changeling horde has arrived.
    • Village Drifter

Pages: [1]