Pages: 1 [2]

Neon Abigail Wants You!!! (To Vote in This Election)

☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • Former Citizen
  • 沈黙した
  • Hey there! I have to admit, I can't remember the last time we had such a competitive election for anything, where I couldn't make a decision after giving it a few minutes of thought. So after reading everyone's campaigns, I have some questions...some are specific to you, and some I'm going to be asking everyone running.

1) You mentioned that you wanted to foster symbolic relations with other Werewolf communities...what form do you imagine that takes? Is it like NationStates foreign affairs where we send them an ambassador and our dispatches, or do these ties take other forms?

2) As a candidate who is running on working more closely with other Werewolf communities, I wanted to pick your brain on something...how can we make Wintreath a more attractive place outside of Werewolf for the people from those communities? We have a number of players from elsewhere who have invested a lot of time and made a lot of posts in our Werewolf games, but they haven't really become part of our own community. How can we change that? I understand this isn't necessarily a responsibility of the Thane of Werewolf, but I think tackling this would go a long way toward making our own community more vibrant and resilient (and less NS-dependent).

3) Speaking of NS, we're involved in quite a few areas that compete for time and attention, especially from me: NationStates, Werewolf, and other forum and Discord games. If you had to split the time and energy we put into each as percentages (so they add up to 100%), what would that split be and why? Do you ever foresee a time when Werewolf is a more prominent aspect in Wintreath than NationStates?

4) One of the unique aspects of the Summer season is the Summersend festival, which happens in August. What sort of Werewolf-related ideas and events are you thinking for the festival?

5) Overall, your campaign is by far the most idea-heavy, some of which will take a lot of time and energy like the Werewolf Academy. Three months is not as long as it may seem...do you think you may be biting off more than you can chew? Why or why not?

Thank you for your answers in advance! :)
    1.) For the most part connecting with other communities is as easy as showing up to their games and fostering relationships that will allow us to expand our pool of players and allow us to fill games to our expectations. Having not taken part in much FA I can't say but in general I've made a lot of good friends in other communities who I think I could get to join games here in Wintreath and several of them have played here. This is good for all of us here and in the Werewolf community at large. 

2.) I'm not really sure. I play a lot of Werewolf in a lot of places and I have a lot of friends I communicate with regularly in the community but I've never really stuck around in their discord or forums beyond the game. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing though in general.

3.) I think we would have to devote a lot of time and effort to make Werewolf a more important aspect of the community than NS and that's never my goal I think ultimately Werewolf should be like maybe 25% of the time you spend on the region max which is why I think I would only try to burden you with one new system this election

4.) I could host a Werewolf themed game or even a spin off game or honestly do both. Having only been around fully for one Summersend that's all I can think of without having experienced the full festival

5.) No when I generally actually care about something I can get a lot done very quickly. Consider it the benefit of mania lol
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]