Pages: 1 [2]

The perfect country joins the perfect land authors greetings

camaradatate
  • Former Citizen
  • Chapter 6 the scientist and the spy

Dimitri watched as the man disappeared into the night from behind his binoculars, his other hand placing his throwing knives back in their holster. Dimitri had been about to intervene and blow his cover when Donnel Potinski had come to the rescue of his loving wife Olivia Potinski. Looks like Dimitri would have to go question the victims for the information he needed. Ever since this Ray Wilderman ended up on Camaradatate's shores he had been commiting one crime to the next, thankfully Mrs. Potinski was the closest thing to a victim so far, altough the costs from all the psychological assistance these close calls required was really racking up, those psychologists didn't come cheap. Dimitri whistled and 5 winged pikmin came to his side, 4 grabbing each one of his limbs and the 5th attaching it's self around his waste, with the pikmin's firm grasp Dimitri began his descent from the roof of the building across the restaurant.

Zero had stopped with the old man in front of the glowing laboratory. Zero couldn't even call him a bum anymore, his clothes were no longer tattered or stained, his once fingerless gloves had since recovered and were now a pearly white silk, why he even had a cane and a monicle on him now! "What is with you and your magic act of a wardrobe?!" Zero questioned as he got off his wifely steed. "What? I just cleaned up before I met an old freind." the man said slyly as he punched in a code into a numberpad beside the doorway. "By the way your going to have to leave those with your former wife turned horse." the man stated as he pointed at Zero's holsters. Zero took some issue with the "former" in that sentence, horse or not he still tought Kurohime as his wife, however he simply said "I can trust Kurohime to stay safe without me but I need my guns to keep myself safe." He stated defensively. "Then I hope you don't mind if I confiscate them if your not going to leave them outside." a third voice entered the conversation. As they had walked in while talking, 4 faceless black pikmin came up to Zero, each one attaching themselves to one of his guns and promptly vanishing with it. Zero was annoyed at this development but decided not to argue with the voice since he was here to ask a favor. "Let me assure you, there is no safer place then my laboratory, now what is it you are here for?" the voice asked.

Zero hesitated for a moment before saying "I'm looking for someone."
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note

I APOLIGIES GREATLY!

The fact you had to wait for a entire week for this measly chapter fills me with guilt. I will certainly if I can speed up this updating of chapter, I am also sorry if this one is too short, honestly speaking I accidently refreshed the page whilst typing this and had to start from scratch :(

for anyone continueing to read this I thank you deeply

Nature and Society Intertwined - CAMARADATATE
    camaradatate
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    camaradatate
  • Former Citizen
  • Welp im ashamed I have to say this, but right now idk whats going to happen with this story, I've been racking my mind everynow and then about what might I write about but I havn't come up with anything satisfying, if there's anyone still interested in this pls post some ideas
    i could use
    camaradatate
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]