Pages: 1 [2]

Dragon Age RP

Reon
  • Former Citizen
  • I can toss knowledge of this RP onto the thing... Which name I've forgotten. It's the thing that's at the top of the region page on the actual Nationstates region page. Or Wintermoot can.
    * Reon heavily implies and nudges.
    Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are.
    Reon
    • Follow the Truth, whoever that may be.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • (Anything to get the attention would be most helpful and I would be most greatful for this )
    *ambassador of the 10k islands*
    the changeling horde
    • The queen of the changeling horde has arrived.
    • Village Drifter
    Sapphiron
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Scarlet Petal Floats
  • Would it be an issue if people (like me) have never played Dragon Age?
    Sapphiron
    • Scarlet Petal Floats
    • Audi alteram partem
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • Not really....but before you join you may want to read up a bit on it...

But i have decided I will give you a basic idea on what happens saphirion or anyone else. during the past 2 games

Warring this plot has been written in my anger at the wake of dragon age inquisiion not transferring over my past choices and may seem confusing and crass

Spoiler
    Dragon age 1

so you are a (insert race here) from the (insert location here) and after (insert origin here) you are forced to join the grey wardens after a offer by the main warden named Duncan. The grey wardens are warriors against the darkspawn who are lead by a kick@## dragon called the archdemon. The darkspawn are pretty much orcs accept way more metal(at least in origins)and are the primary threat to the world.

Ok so at this point you and duncan go off to Ostangar where the army of ferelden stands against the darkspawn menace meeting some interesting characters such as king calian (who dies), Logain (who is a !#@!), Alistair (a awesome grey warden companion), and the fellow initiates into the grey wardens (one dies,the other dies like a #!#!). So you are forced on your first quest into the wilds to get these grey warden treaties and in the process meet morigan (a scantly clothed witch of the wilds) and then return to camp.

So you go through the metal process of becoming a warden by drinking the blood of a darkspawn being the sole survivor of the joining,you are then told by duncan to light this tower once the battle begins (which is awesome) so that logains army can go in and wreck some !#@!, so you go do all of that fighting darkspawn on the way  accomplishing your task. However logain being a total !#!# decides to pull back his forces into a retreat and then labels the grey wardens traitors to the crown, Oh and you and alistair are overwhelmed by darkspawn.

You think you had died but no you are rescued by Flemeth (Captain Janeway from voyager) who is Morigans mother and sent off to use the treaties to recruit the elves, dwarfs, and Mages to fight the dark spawn along with Alistair, Morigan (who really dose not want anything to do with this), and a DOGE.

Along the way you meet a variety of characters that join you on your quest (which varies a ton when it comes to alliance choices) that include leliana (A Bard (assassin spy) turned woman of god), Sten (hornless qunari and future arishock), Wynn (old grandma mage), Zeveran (Your assassin turned ally), Ogrhen(insert dwarf stereotype), Shale( A golem that once was a girl), and a pair of dwarfs salesmen named bodan and sandal(2 things to remember don't @#@# with sandal and ENCHANTMENT).

So each character gets there own side arch that you will have to look up but the gist of this part of the story is gaining allies that include, (elves or werewolfs), (fancy dwarfs, rouge dwarfs, and or golems), (mages or templars (a reoccurring theme)), and the political support of the arl of redcliff.

After all of this is gained you pretty much break into court and challenge logains rule and a new ruler is crowned....This is where the plot kind of diverges a ton.

But no matter what it all comes down to preparing for the final fight with the archdemon But you learn the sacrifice being that you or your warden companion will die when they slay the dragon....That is unless you are in a relationship with morigan in which you have a old god baby.

So the fight is fierce, denrimm is trashed but in the end the archdemon is slain and the world of thedas is saved....until awakening

Dragon age Awakening
    Ok this one i am not going to do what i did above because it is a bit more confusing so just read a wikipedia article or something please

Dragon age 2

This is MAGE hawke

So to start out this is the tale of Hawke (SIR MC BAD!@@) told by Varic to seeker pentaghast.

So to begin the story you are Hawke fleeing from the darkspawn hordes during the last blight with his mother, sister Bethany (loving apostate sister) and carver (Warrior brother Who is jealous of him) and they meet a warrior named aveline (future capitan of the guard) who  travels with her dying husband (who dies early) So after fighting a few waves of darkspwan a orge comes out of nowhere and WRECKS bethanys !#!# killing her, In anger HAWKE slays the orge but they are on the edge of being overrun...Until Captain Janeway in dragon form flies in and rescues them taking them to a nearby port on the condition that they will deliver a box to the summit of a elven mountain (which they do eventually revealing a Magic Clone of Flemeth was within)

So the family heads to Kirkwall a place where the mother used to be apart of a rich family, sadly it turns out her brother Gamlen (sir I can be a !@@hole) wasted all of there money and he lives in a hovel in lowtown (Mythical Ghetto) but he can not even get them in without selling Hawke and carver into work for at least a year...left with no choice they do as they are told and join either the Mercenaries or the smugglers...

Act 1
    Cut to 1 and 1/2 years later and Hawke and there brother are looking for work after there year of service and offer there services to a wealthy Dwarf named Bartrand who is planing a expedition into the deep roads but wants no part with them due to a lack of recourses and money to pay there way into the expedition.

Walking away defeated, They are robbed only to be saved by Varic (Bartrands brother and charismatic rouge nice guy with a awesome Crossbow named Bianca) who proceeds to help them...

So the main story of act 1 is gathering the money and recourses needed to make the trip, So a few side quests here and there including getting back the Hawke estate and you have the money available to go on the expedition...

It is also worth mentioning the cast of companions you have that you have met and joined you in your endeavors that include: Aveline (Now a guard), Isabella(Sexy pirate/capitan without a ship),Anders (Totally not Radical apostate from awakening), Merill (Elf cast out for wanting to build a magic mirror/ and ditzy cutely odd girl), Fenris( brooding elf warrior with magical tattoos from former slave life) And Sebasitian( prince turned not prince with the church turned prince again)...Yeah and varic and carver.

So after a ton of stuff you go on the expedition with Varic, Anders, and your brother along with the merchents who tagged along the group Bodan and Enchantment and eventually you reach a primeevil Dwarf city abandoned for who knows how long, and you are supposed to scout it for loot encountering ENCHANTMENT along the way who in his wake Pretty much took on enough darkspawn to make you cry at your weakness, And you and your party find a amazing red lythirium idol and show it to bartrand who by the law of Ohh shiny Locks you and your party in the deep roads to die... This works a bit until you and your party find a way out and after beating the !#!@ out of a boss take a #!@# ton of loot and get rich...

Sadly your brother however nearly dies due to the Darkspawn blood in his system and with the help of anders you hand him over to the grey wardens seemingly in the deep roads with you.

Act 2
    (cut to a year latter)

So you are now rich hawke and live in a mansion with your mother, and man servants Bodahn and ENCHANTMENT.

However you are  forced to take action in politics as qunari refugee relations are getting thin and you are the only person they are willing to nagotiate with...

So a lot happens including your mothers murder and bartrand going crazy and killed but it all culminates in a purge of kirkwall by the qunari after it is learned that the book of there prophet was stolen by isabella, So in this bit you encounter Knight commander meridith (I hate mages and am secretly a total @$@#$), Your brother who you have not seen forever, And grand enchanter Orisno (I Hate Templars but am willing to reason)...

This all ends up in a confrontation with the current arishock (not sten) and you killing  him becoming champion of kirkwall.

ACT 3

Cut to a year latter and the mages and templars are at each others throats you being the mediator between the 2...

Well after a bunch of stuff ANDERS BLOWS UP A LARGE CHURCH (!#!# move number 1) and the templars are given reason to Enull the city (Kill every mage, demon, and guy who looks at you funny in a 500 mile radius) you obviously stress for peace but you are forced to side with either the templars or the mages. Either way in a last ditch nothing else to lose effort orisnino Uses !#@!ed up Blood magic to turn himself and the dead bodies around into a Flesh golem (!#!@ move number 2) and after you kill that you must confront knight comander meridith who has gone crazy from the red lythirum idol on her blade and goes all super sayian on everyone including her own men(!#@! up move number 3) and after beating her she turns into a solid chuck of red lyithirum statue thing...

And Hawke with his companions leaves the city...

Thats is the bare bones gist of the story and not even close to suming up it all but if you have any questions durring the plot just look it up on the wiki it should help you find out what is what and who is who.

the changeling horde
    • Village Drifter
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction

• Warring this plot has been written in my anger at the wake of dragon age inquisiion not transferring over my past choices and may seem confusing and crass

That's not entirely true.

They're still trying to figure out how to incorporate the past save state feature since they're dealing with adding the games to new systems, and they've talked about doing a cloud save grab, so that PS4 users that played past games can snag their files, and same with XboxOne users.

Until then, if you're registered through Origin (which if you're logging on the servers all the time in the past 2 games, you should be fine), Dragon's Keep DOES keep all of your choice selections from the past 2 games if you completed them all the way through.  I think the only confusion is tends to have is if you have multiple characters.

But I actually prefer DK as a main choice for the time being anyways, because if I chose something in one of the past games that I meant to make the other choice, I can change it with the click of a button in DK, export the results with that choice to DAI, and start the game with that new result.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • No I did something Stupid being i altered the default slot to match my previous story but being default the game registered it with the default story...It shows how incompetent i feel somedays.
    the changeling horde
    • Village Drifter
    Michi
  • No I did something Stupid being i altered the default slot to match my previous story but being default the game registered it with the default story...It shows how incompetent i feel somedays.

Ohhh, I see.  Well don't feel like that, mistakes happen.  :P
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • Yeah I know but mistakes hurt...especially when seemingly going through a perfect run.

Seph are you interested in joining?
    the changeling horde
    • Village Drifter
    Sapphiron
  • Scarlet Petal Floats
  • Sorry but I think I will pass.
    Sapphiron
    • Scarlet Petal Floats
    • Audi alteram partem
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    the changeling horde
  • Village Drifter
  • Ok then I hope others join soon...
    the changeling horde
    • Village Drifter

Pages: 1 [2]