The Games Basement - Other Games > The Games Basement - Other Games

Baldur's Gate 3

(1/2) > >>

Neville:
So, who's playing it? Are you using a custom character or one of the origins? What's your impression of the game so far?

Michi:
Will more than likely be playing it when it hits PS5 in September, it looks really awesome.  And the praise it's been getting from critics and players alike, including folks I know who have it on PC and are usually critical of games has me super intrigued.

Neville:
I'm about 65 hours in and I've just hit Act 3. I'm trying a semi-completionist run or trying to do as much as I feasibly can that would work for my character - cleric of Mystra, originally light domain but respec'd to life domain because my party needed a healer.

Wintermoot:
I will play it when I have a computer that can play it, and it's under $20. So three or four years from now. xD

NyghtOwl:
It truly is an awesome game. Been playing since early access. 

Currently running a playthrough as a ranger, Beastmaster specialty. Trying as much as I can to do the good guy playthrough. My problem is that I end up thinking of something I would have rather done and starting over again and deleting my old saves.(I have no idea why I do that.) I do wish that Dragonborn was a little more reactive though. They're supposed to be a rare and strange species in Faerun and  no one really seems to react to it that much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version