Pages: [1]

Citizenship Application

Gradlonia
  • Citizen
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know.

Hello, I am Gradlonia, I am a returning NationStates player. I got a recruitment telegram from this region and I decided to join. 
    My interests are writing, chilling out, and building a nation. 
    My hopes as a citizen would be really just to hang out with others.

2) What timezone are you in? UTC -5

3) How did you discover Wintreath? Recruitment Telegram

4) If you're in our NationStates region, what's your nation on there? The Principality of Gradlonia

5) If you're on our Discord server, what's your name on there? (This is required for Citizen masking on Discord). I do not have a discord account

Gradlonia
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath, @Gradlonia! Your application is approved! I hope you enjoy being part of our community. :)

If you haven't noticed, we're doing prompts on the NS page to help with building up a lore for our nations...this week's prompt (the first!) is "Tell us about a great vacation spot in your NationStates nation". You can just talk about it on our region page or you can make a factbook for it like I'm doing. Of course, you're free to chat about other things on the region page too, this is just something to do for those who are interested in nation lore building. We chat about all sorts of stuff on there, and we do a lot of chatting on the Discord too if you'd ever want to join us there.

I'm curious, what sort of stuff do you enjoy writing?
    2 people like this post: Gradlonia, taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Gradlonia
  • Citizen
  • Thanks for the response! A great vacation spot is Port Asalius on our Southeastern coast, I’ll probably make a factbook about it.
    I like to write factbooks mainly. I’ve always wanted to build a realistic nation. I think this region is perfect for it.
    2 people like this post: Wintermoot, taulover
    Gradlonia
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Thanks for the response! A great vacation spot is Port Asalius on our Southeastern coast, I’ll probably make a factbook about it.
    I like to write factbooks mainly. I’ve always wanted to build a realistic nation. I think this region is perfect for it.
    It sounds like you came at just the right time, then...just as we're starting to do nation building stuff. ^-^

I hope you're enjoying being part of our region...it's been a few days, and it'd be understandable if you have questions by now, so don't be afraid to reach out. ^-^
    1 person likes this post: taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation