2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: [1]

TGN rants about zombie anatomy

TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • I made a post about the details here

I think that the stem of the brain works (like as it was said in the show) but it goes deeper. I think the stem makes other systems in the zombie work again.
    The stem would make the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth of the zombie work again. when the zombie eats, it goes down the digestive system and into the stomach as usual, but at the end/bottom of the stomach mucus and other substances build up and lead to the stomach having the food be dissolved, and the remainder of the digestive system is shut down not being revived by the stem so the "acid" stays at its spot. The lungs would be active, but not completely. As shown zombies can stay underwater and not drown but the lungs would build up substances that would go to the stomach. The bones would stay the same, but the hands and feet would strengthen. As shown in the games and show, a zombie can rip open a human's body with barely any struggle and move at the speeds they would on the land (which isn't that fast but still) under the water. Also back the brain, in the game and show I noted the most commonly attacked spot on humans is the neck, where the jugular vein is. It's a stretch but maybe as zombies stay alive they learn and eventually realize the jugular is the best place to attack.

anyways if you want to quote this and make edits you want to it, just keep in mind it a theory. A GAM... never mind.
    -from
    some raving lunatic that won't leave your lawn.

1 person likes this post: UMF
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • It's a fascinating theory...you've definitely put a lot of thought into it. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • I will have another rant out Saturday so be prepared
    sneak peek
    its about how zombies overran goernments
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I'm curious...what's got you thinking so much about zombies lately?

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • I'm curious...what's got you thinking so much about zombies lately?
    french fries
    1 person likes this post: Sapphiron
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • As promised here is MY theory on how the zombies (TWD) overran governments.

TWD takes place long after zombies have dominated earth leave small groups left, so how? Zombies are shown to move ~1 second to move one foot (like a foot foot, not the measurement) so outrunning them isn't an issue, not to mention they groan and grunt so hearing them isn't a problem (but apparently they can be still and not make a sound to jumpscare humans, right LEE?!). However, Conplan 8888 was made in 2011, the outbreak began in 2010, also we sleep zombies don't, giving them a tactical advantage. But that's just the average civilian, the real problem would be resources. Nonrenewable resources + bad intel can = collapse of governments. In the beginning, hospitals had to have been over rushed with newly bit, and the police would resolve the situation resulting in a massive loss of life to first responders. When the government would find out a shot to the heart wouldn't be a kill shot but a blow to the brain would. I think within a month the government would have headshot only protocols instated, so intel isn't a problem, for killing them, they don't yet know everyone is sick and will turn if the brain isn't destroyed so they have 1/3 of what they need, but zombies can stop EVERYTHING! what do I mean? Zombies are dangerous in groups and can block roads off and overwhelm forces with a group of ~500 zombies can block roads and transport, meaning food and equipment can't get into the cities meaning oil, bullets, and manpower can't get into cities unless by air, but eventually they would run out of everything and zombies would take over. 
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Welcome back to TGN zombies labs
    Today we will talk about the safest place in a zombie apocalypse. However we’ll talk about 2 universes! 1. TWD as always, and CoD zombies.

1. Origins and Climats
    The origins of the zombies will determine where zombies will thrive and struggle.
    In TWD it was reported that it happened all over the world, but for convince we’ll stick with Georgia State. Georgia has quite a warm climate and barley gets snow. Now Georgia zombies would struggle in areas like Canada, Greenland, and Russia. With this in mind you would think they would survive well in deserts, but no. While Georgia is hot, it’s not as hot as area like the Sahara or other warm places like that. Each area would have a different mutation to give them boosts so realistically a safe place to go in a walking dead universe would be the mountains or Greenland, because the mountains don’t have many people and it’s hard to access, while Greenlandic has low population and 1 major urban center.

Now let’s talk about CoD 
    I’m CoD zombies are found where ever the player is. However, you can see zombies from Germany be just as strong with zombies from India. In the map Revelations it’s shown the zombies can withstand any climate and they get stronger as time goes on. They are also shown to have great jumps, like low gravity doesn’t effect their jumps. But they aren’t able to swim so your best bet would be a small island or the ocean.

2. Sustainability
    Back to TWD 
    Great, you have options to pick from. But let’s focus on Greenland. Now, how will you survive?
    On a mountain you’ll want a to be high, but not so high you’ll need oxygen, you’ll also need a river and a sustainable food source. Now if you have a river, there’s probably fish nearby and fish do tend to breed, with enough domestication you can control their breeding patterns and catch fish all the times Boom, mountain survival achieved. But to be safe, make a bow and have a way to build arrows.

As for Greenland, no heat, nearly impossible to grow food, but many of freshwater sources. If you can find enough animals with for you can make a coat, but Greenland doesn’t have too many furry animals. All I can think of is a lemming so maybe not the best idea.

CoD 
    Great, you’re on a island. The ocean doesn’t have much fresh water or heat so that’s ruled out. So now you need fresh water. Luckily if you found a good island, that’s very possible and you can still hunt fish. As for heat, if you found a animal like a cow or sheep boom, that’s wool. But these zombies are extremely intelligent. Impossible for them to not find you so they will find you and you’re dealing with millions of powerful zombies. You won’t have enough guns or ammo. I’m sorry but the CoD universe is impossible to survive if you’re not trained.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Anthony
  • Former Citizen
  • The Wombateer This City Needs!
  • I made a post about the details here

I think that the stem of the brain works (like as it was said in the show) but it goes deeper. I think the stem makes other systems in the zombie work again.
    The stem would make the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth of the zombie work again. when the zombie eats, it goes down the digestive system and into the stomach as usual, but at the end/bottom of the stomach mucus and other substances build up and lead to the stomach having the food be dissolved, and the remainder of the digestive system is shut down not being revived by the stem so the "acid" stays at its spot. The lungs would be active, but not completely. As shown zombies can stay underwater and not drown but the lungs would build up substances that would go to the stomach. The bones would stay the same, but the hands and feet would strengthen. As shown in the games and show, a zombie can rip open a human's body with barely any struggle and move at the speeds they would on the land (which isn't that fast but still) under the water. Also back the brain, in the game and show I noted the most commonly attacked spot on humans is the neck, where the jugular vein is. It's a stretch but maybe as zombies stay alive they learn and eventually realize the jugular is the best place to attack.

anyways if you want to quote this and make edits you want to it, just keep in mind it a theory. A GAM... never mind.
    -from
    -A Game Theory! Thanks for watching.

This is really interesting, but how do the zombies become zombies? Do they rise from the graves? Infected by virus or fungi? Turned by an asteroid containing Element 115? Tell me! Also why is your pfp the Origins Robot
    Welcome To Wintreath!
    Anthony
    • Works at Trump's Build-A-Wall Workshop!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • I made a post about the details here

The stem would make the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth of the zombie work again. when the zombie eats, it goes down the digestive system and into the stomach as usual, but at the end/bottom of the stomach mucus and other substances build up and lead to the stomach having the food be dissolved, and the remainder of the digestive system is shut down not being revived by the stem so the "acid" stays at its spot. The lungs would be active, but not completely. As shown zombies can stay underwater and not drown but the lungs would build up substances that would go to the stomach. The bones would stay the same, but the hands and feet would strengthen. As shown in the games and show, a zombie can rip open a human's body with barely any struggle and move at the speeds they would on the land (which isn't that fast but still) under the water. Also back the brain, in the game and show I noted the most commonly attacked spot on humans is the neck, where the jugular vein is. It's a stretch but maybe as zombies stay alive they learn and eventually realize the jugular is the best place to attack.

-from
    -A Game Theory! Thanks for watching.

This is really interesting, but how do the zombies become zombies? Do they rise from the graves? Infected by virus or fungi? Turned by an asteroid containing Element 115? Tell me! Also why is your pfp the Origins Robot
    1. That’s a topic for another day… I’ll start that next weekend so I can do studies on the zombies.
    2. It’s cool and it’s gonna be a robot in my military in September 
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Anthony
  • Former Citizen
  • That's cool. hey, do you have Black ops II for PS3? if so, maybe we could play zombies sometime.
    Welcome To Wintreath!
    Anthony
    • Works at Trump's Build-A-Wall Workshop!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Sadly, only Xbox one
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • TGN rants about zombies… however it’s not very long.
    Our zombie labs have found a way to date how the zombie apocalypse happened in TWD and COD universes.
    In TWD universe, audio files from the CDC came in. Apparently aliens unleashed a virus on earth and infected everyone, later the corpses started rising.

As for COD.
    In 1914/1915, Germans were mining in a mound in Northern France. They found 115 and a Templar zombie. Templars are from the Apothicon wars and they were resting. The Templar began attack a human and it spread like wildfire.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • COD zombie anatomy theory!

Oh boy, from a while ago when I made this thread I’ve started to dive into COD lore so obviously I picked up how they move and act. Let’s get into it shall we?

The brain.
    COD zombies are VERY intelligent; they can find their pray from miles away (Tranzit) or literally die and come back to find a better spot closer to the player (Despawning) and as time goes on, they get faster, stronger, and much more aggressive. How does this connect to the brain? Well I think that the brain comes back but it’s only the stem, the life source of the zombie goes deeper than the brain because zombies can be completely mobile when their head is blown off and die a few seconds later. But where does the zombie get their energy?

The skull
    Like a chicken surviving without its head, the skull will start decomposing with the rest of the body so it becomes incredibly weaker, so when a zombie loses his head the stem is pushed down into the neck in a attempt to preserve itself, but it only has a temporary effect.

The eyes
    This is a short part. Zombies are a thing in this universe because if 115. Long story short; a child or a old man infects corpses from space with 115 and controls them and gives the zombies red or blue glowing eyes.

Skeleton
    I think the 115 makes the zombies stronger, and as time goes on the 115 effect gets stronger and so does the zombies, as the player keeps coming in contact with zombies and 115 future zombies get stronger.

Alright, peace out
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]