Pages: [1]

Let's start this up again.

Barnes
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintrean Press Secretary
  • Like Governor Jerry Brown of California, it's time for me to make a comeback. I'm announcing my campaign for (what I believe to be, and please correct me if I'm wrong) a fifth term as Skrifa.

I'm not an exciting person by any means. I've been inactive for months, and I don't really game or roleplay. I don't make any special promises. I don't have any new and exciting laws to propose. I'm not here to dismantle and rebuild the legislature from the ground up. That is, unless you want me to do that.

What I do stand on is my record of four terms in the legislature here, with two of those serving as your Speaker. Those terms saw some of the most active discussion and experimentation in Wintreath history. Quite simply, as a Skrifa and as Speaker, the legislature worked efficiently: a well-oiled gear in a smoothly-run Wintrean Underhusen machine.

I want to offer sincerest thanks to @Pengu for the nomination and for giving me the confidence to run in the first place. I'll take him up on his word to "bring the old gang back". Good luck to everyone.
    2 people like this post: Michi, Gerrick
    Barnes
    • Wintrean Press Secretary
    • credit to @DorkCollie
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]