Pages: [1]

Describe a Plot Badly

Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • Just describe a book, tv, movie, etc. plot in a way that sounds weird out of context. I’ll go first:
    A girl who aspires to be a police officer moves out of her family’s farm and into the big city. There she meets rampant racism, and because of that, she gets put on ticket duty. Later in the film, she teams up with a con artist to uncover a plot to discredit the mayor by turning the different races against each other using drugs.
    The movie is…
    Zootopia
    Kiddian
    • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK *BOOM* DEATH NOISES CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK *BOOM* CLICK CLICK CLICK DEATH NOISES MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEATH NOISES CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK *TINKLE* TRIUMPHANT MUSIC

This is a PC game from 2001 that doesn't have much of a plot. (Probably should have added more clicks but that is way too tedious to type out.:P)

Okay fine I'll answer it, I was hoping to see some guesses...
    The Game
    Insaniquarium
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 08:08:30 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Wiral
  • Citizen
  • Oh hey, treasure! Let's open the treasure chest! Oh, it's a dead kid.

Spoiler
    The Binding of Isaac
    Wiral
    • just kinda here ig
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]