Pages: [1]

Wintreath Server Online Marketplace

Ponderosa
  • Citizen
  • SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE
    I recently read that Jeff Bezos's net worth is over 110 billion dollars. By 2030, he may become the world's first trillionaire. All from selling books online.

On an unrelated note, let me announce the foundation of the Wintreath Online Marketplace!

The idea is simple. Not everyone is online at the same time, making it difficult to find someone who's selling what you need. So, why not have a directory of stuff people have and what they want for it? Just post the things you want, and what you're willing to pay for them, and someone might have it!

Also please make me rich.

Ponderosa
    Selling: Fish in a bucket, Hearts of the Sea, Wheat, Cobblestone, Dirt, Iron, Diamonds, Turtle Eggs, Llamas, Horses, Cows, Sheep, Pigs, Donkeys, Mooshrooms, Villagers, Cats (tamed by me, available for creeper repulsion), Enchanted fishing poles, Enchanted bows, Enchanted iron armor, Magma blocks, Mycelium, Labeled server maps, Dragon's Breath, Copies of The Ponderosa Trail
    Buying: Ghast tears, Wither skeleton skulls, Mending books/tools/armor, Tridents, Nautilus shells, Beacons, Wild ocelots/other mobs, Totems of Undying

Animals can be picked up at any station along the Wintreath Subway, or in Ponderosa.
    3 people like this post: taulover, trader, Hydra
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:33:40 PM by Ponderosa »
    Ponderosa
    Ponderosa
  • Citizen
  • I'm bumping this up as the Castle Museum is hoping to expand and collect new rare items. We have recently acquired some Dragon's Breath from the second Ender Dragon fight, which is being displayed in the Intermediateque extension. Other rare items we are hoping to collect are a totem of undying and various mobs to display in the zoo, in particular the untamed ocelot (which seems to be all but extinct within several thousand blocks of spawn). We are also considering a hostile mobs collection, which would probably need to be held in rail carts deep underground.

If anyone has access to these items, please let me know so we can begin negotiations!
    Ponderosa

Pages: [1]