Pages: 1 2 [3]

RPK August 2022 - Colony Life

Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • Antonio smiles. “Yes Midgard.”

*He looks at Violet smiling.* “He does not seem hostile My lady. He reminds me of a Viking tale I Used to hear. Of the failed colony of Vinland.
    Upon hearing the word Vinland, the hooded man smiled and nodded vigorously. Resuming his drawing, he drew two islands, presumably Iceland and Greenland by their shapes and relative scale to Europe and a coastline West of Greenland. He drew a line, beginning at modern Norway, drawing through Iceland, then Greenland, and then finally through the coastline. Lifting his finger, he slaps his palm on the ground, announcing, "Vinland". Then, gazing back at Antonio, he points to himself.

"Ingimund."
    1 person likes this post: Holy Spire
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
  • "You what!?" Jeramiah looked down. "Someone was going to die, and I'd rather it be the man who was innocent." Betts sighed. "Well, pack your things, let's go." Jeramiah gave a confused look. "What? Why?" Betts packed a loaded gun into his luggage bag. "Well, the Brits are gonna be over us soon. I say we flee to Cuba, I got a cousin who lives there. We reopen the business and live our days there until further notice." Jeramiah shrugged. "It's the only was I presume. I trust you." Jeramiah packed up clothes, food, and everything else he had brought, and put on his belt which had his gun and sword. After putting on a coat and his iconic hat, he looked over to Betts. "Ready."
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

• Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
    Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
  • Antonio smiles. “Yes Midgard.”

*He looks at Violet smiling.* “He does not seem hostile My lady. He reminds me of a Viking tale I Used to hear. Of the failed colony of Vinland.
    Upon hearing the word Vinland, the hooded man smiled and nodded vigorously. Resuming his drawing, he drew two islands, presumably Iceland and Greenland by their shapes and relative scale to Europe and a coastline West of Greenland. He drew a line, beginning at modern Norway, drawing through Iceland, then Greenland, and then finally through the coastline. Lifting his finger, he slaps his palm on the ground, announcing, "Vinland". Then, gazing back at Antonio, he points to himself.

"Ingimund."
    Antonio looks shocked. He Had heard both Vinland and Greenland were lost. His Noble Education in Spain Teaching him of The Vikings. He points to himself "Antonio De Grande." He Then Points to the Drawn map where Spain is. "Spain." He Tries speaking in Danish again. "The People of Norway Thought Vinland was lost. Are there more of your people?." 
    He looks at Violet. "Well The spanish were not the first to discover The New world. Also he is speaking old norse That is a Dead language."
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    In The End... All Shall serve, The New Narag Empire.
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen

• Antonio looks shocked. He Had heard both Vinland and Greenland were lost. His Noble Education in Spain Teaching him of The Vikings. He points to himself "Antonio De Grande." He Then Points to the Drawn map where Spain is. "Spain." He Tries speaking in Danish again. "The People of Norway Thought Vinland was lost. Are there more of your people?."
    He looks at Violet. "Well The spanish were not the first to discover The New world. Also he is speaking old norse That is a Dead language."
    OOC: FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO RESPOND HOLY-

Hearing the fragments of Danish in his Old Norse understanding, he sighed and shaked his head slowly, his slight frown grimacing further. "All of them left or died. I'm the only one."
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 2 [3]