Pages: [1]

An Opportunity for Budding Clickwars Hosts

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Over the last few weeks, we've polished up one our most popular games, Clickwars. We had loads of fun with a few test games that culminated with our big game during the Summersend Festival. But so far, I've created and ran every game. I've decided on the game settings, I've set the win conditions, and I've named our winners.

Would you like to take the reigns with your own Clickwars games? Would you like to have a front-row seat in the development room and have a stronger voice in how the game grows? Are you itching to go from Clickwars player to Clickwars leader?

If you're ready to stand up and stand out in the game, then this is for you. For the first time ever, I'm offering Clickwars for sale as part of a test to find new ways to support my development work.  What does that mean exactly?
    • The ability to host your own games: Have it your way! Run your own games when you like, as you like, with <to be developed> host settings to adjust your games to your liking.
    • Be in the room where it happens: Gain access to a private channel on our Discord server with me and your fellow hosts, where we'll focus on your wants as a game host so the game is always getting better for you.
    • Updates always and forever: No buying updates or DLC year after year. Your games will get access to new features and updates for as long as I'm developing the game. And because the games are hosted here, you don't even have to do anything to get them.
    All for a one-time charge of $30. Because this is a test, I'm only doing this with 3 people right now. So if you want to get in on the ground floor, just send me a private message and I'll reply back with information on how to make the payment. I will post a new message and update this post when we have our 3 people, so until then message me and get ready to rock this game to the next level!

-Winter
    2 people like this post: taulover, Aces All The Way
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 05:28:15 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation