Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 7 Day
Root Host: Ruguo Other Hosts: Michi

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • The moon from the evening sky shined a dim light down upon the unusual forest clearing, where many equally unusual looking folks began appearing out of nowhere. Some of these folks were fierce looking, some fearful, and others unfazed by what had just happened as they eyed their surroundings.

“Greetings to all of you, and welcome to the beginning of everything.” A voice called out as the group turned towards the source, which seemed to be nothing at first. Within mere seconds, more figures appeared from the shadows: A sleazy looking businessman named Mr. Winter, a strange object that looked like large mechanical eye with a rainbow iris named the Game Core, the intimidatingly large Grim Reaper, a strange and goofy looking man known as Nigel Thornberry, a somehow sentient error screen named Directly, and another sleazy looking businessman named Alexander Wolfgang stepped made themselves seen.

“Yes, yes, welcome, welcome, and all that jazz.” The voice continued, obviously not belonging to any of the pointlessly named 6 previous folks, as the group continued to look for the source, only to see two more oddly familiar faces step out of the shadows.

“I do hope you all enjoyed the trips down memory lane on your way here.” Stated the familiar looking Michi, whom the characters had all known somehow even though they’d never seen him in person. Alongside him was the also familiar Ruguo, who was secretly reveling in everything that was going on at this moment.

“Damn it Pengu, I thought this theme was about revisiting old titles, not something you’d put a self insert into!” Shouted the familiar voice of Laurentus from outside of the game’s depths, much to the surprise of the unwilling group that was brought there.

“Are...are we in Hell? This is Hell, isn’t it?” asked one of the folks, as another shook their head in response. “This can’t be Hell, it’s too boring. Although considering the lack of fashion sense here, it very well could be.” they said with a judging tone.

“No, this isn’t Hell, this is something much worse.” Ruguo stated as everyone turned back to them. “My friend Ruguo here is correct, this is definitely not Hell. Instead, what you’re experiencing is the World of Werewolf slowly imploding on itself due to the lack of games happening.” Michi added as the group looked confused, scratching their heads.

“Oh my god, just get to the point so we can start playing.” Laurentus added from the distance, as Michi cleared his throat. “Right. Anyways, you all are just fictional beings that exist in the games we play...or host. Like Fantasia from Neverending Story can only exist while people read books, the World of Werewolf can only exist so long as there are folks around here that play the games. And since we haven’t had a proper game since February, the world has slowly started to unravel and fall apart. And you lot, as the apples of society from your respective games, have been chosen to help fix this anomaly through the classic method of accusing the hell out of each other and bringing some death to the door.” Michi added to both confusion and gasps.

“Now wait a minute, “there hasn’t been a proper game since February”, but what about Lil’ Wolf and Botwolf?” Ruguo asked, as Michi quickly interjected. “Non numbered games don’t count. You remember Kingdom Hearts? Sure, people played all the side games between Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3, but 3 was the only one that folks were anticipating since its announcement, to the point where people were like “Oh my god it’s the first sequel in almost a decade!” Despite there being multiple titles released within that time frame. This is the same sit--”

“Just get on with it!” Cried the players from outside of the established world.

“Right, sorry. So anyways, you all need to fight, and some of you may die, but you do so in the glorious sacrifice knowing that your death will help bring back the World of Werewolf to life...probably. It’s really anyone’s guess really, and quite frankly we just like putting you all through death for our amusement. Who exactly needs to die is really up to Ruguo, since I’m just here to add to the story since yes, I’ll be chronicling this whole thing for people to read and possibly cringe at when they remember just how ridiculous this whole thing was.” Michi continued, pacing as other folks turned and continued watching this unusual person.

“During this time of fighting, things may happen. The world may change around you and you may be like “Hot dang, I remember this place, this is my world!” And good for you, have a cookie and then go sit in the corner. But just keep in mind that this is just the obviously established anomaly acting up that I’ve established does exist and isn’t just some hokey story element.” Michi continued, as he turned to face the crowd again. “Again, just remember to focus on killing the right folks whom I’ve—Well Ruguo really, since they’re running the show--marked as “Lynchable” in this handy notebook I carry, and you’re good. Oh, sidenote, you’re all marked as such, but there’s checkmarks as to who the right choices are.

“What if we just killed you instead?” Asked one of the group who politely raised their hand, as to which others in the group nodded in agreement. “Absolutely, you definitely could do that. And funny story actually, because I’m sure one of you over there remembers when that actually was the right option since I actually did a self-insert in that game too. But see that won’t work in this game, because you see--” Before finishing that sentence, Michi pressed a button and disappeared.

The folks in the group looked at each other, now eyeing each other suspiciously, then turning their gaze over to Ruguo, who had conveniently pressed their paw on a box shaped button and also disappeared, as did the others who arrived with them outside of Directly, who in fact decided to stay there and bake a pie instead.

“So like...what was the point of Michi introducing all of those characters?” asked player Red Mones from outside of the game. “Knowing him, we’ll probably see those characters pop up in later story bits.” Replied player Vroendal. “You mean if he posts it in time.” Replied Red Mones with a slight chuckle. “Since we all know he sometimes comes in a bit late. '' he added, as Vroendal nodded. “Right.”

“Isn’t it a little odd that his name popped up more even though Ruguo is the one hosting?” player Cozmikrae asked, as Laurentus just shrugged. “That’s just Michi.” He replied simply.

Rules
    1) The first Day Phase will be 72 hours.  Each Day Phase afterward will be 48 hours, with each night phase being 24 hours.  Phases will start and end in Cental Standard Time. At the end of each Day Phase, the night phase will immediately start when the results from the Day Phase are posted, the same goes for the Night Phase.

2) When lynched or killed, players will be invited to a PM to spectate the events of the game and talk amongst themselves.  Players are to go directly to dead chat, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

3) ANY host communication with you is considered privileged information. Any attempt to share it here, or to circumvent any rules to share outside information with anyone, will be met with swift decapitation and possible banning from future games. (Ruguo reserves the right to handle misconduct on a case by case basis)

4) You will have one chance to vote "No Lynch" in the game.  A vote for yourself counts as a vote for “No Lynch”.

5) To vote during each day phase, please bold your choice for the host to see, an example being Vote: Ruguo.
    Bonus points may be awarded for making votes a different colour from the text as well.

6) During each phase you have an active action, submit said action to the game host via PM. Discord is also acceptable.

7 ) Editing your posts will result in disapproving head shaking. Continuing to edit posts may result in more severe penalties.

8 ) You can claim as much as you want, but you may not post screenshots of your PM or use any other method (Including copy and pasting your role PM) to prove your roles. This extends to off forum discussion. Please limit any paraphrasing you may be thinking of doing. Paraphrasing that is too close to the original will be considered rulebreaking. See rule 3.

9) While there is no post cap, all players must post at least twice per day phase or otherwise contact the host to show they are still around.

10) Absolutley NO outside communication is allowed with other players. Ever.

11) Night talk is enabled.
    Mechanics
    This is a list of all publicly triggerable mechanics in the game. I will not explain how to use all of them, that is part of the game to figure them out. All mechanics can be tripped by saying certain things in thread.

Time warp (Again?): When activated, the flavor setting will instantly change to a different game.

“Safe” mode: When activated, the game enters safe mode for the rest of the phase. During this time, action will proceed as normal but at the end of the phase an option will appear to recover all deleted data. If a majority vote within two hours of the option appearing says yes, all players killed the phase activated will instantly revive in a corrupted state.

Corrupted state
    One ability is randomly removed. Any contact with other players is revoked. If multiple players are revived, one of them will be revived in a different alignment.

Quiet mode: If any player complains about how hard it is to keep up with the thread, the game enters quiet mode for the following night. During this time, only the player who complained about it being too busy and any designated as immune to quiet mode can post.
    Mute Mode
    In the event multiple players complain about activity level, the game will be put on “mute mode” where on top of all quiet mode effects, a post cap of 50 is enforced for the remainder of the phase activated.

Bonus info for reading all the way down here: All roles in previous mafia games are considered fair game. Flavour may or may not be intentionally misleading.

IMPORTANT! READ HERE IF NOTHING ELSE!
    Day 1 will begin Tomorrow, January 24th at Noon (12:00) CST, or 1pm EST and run until Noon CST on Thursday, January 27th.

This thread will be locked until that time.

[/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color]
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 06:15:52 AM by Ruguo »
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • Thread's open. Let the chaos begin!
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Alright, how is everyone? Does anyone feel like a wolf? Don’t worry, I won’t tell
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • wooo
    let's do thisss
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • "Quiet mode: If any player complains about how hard it is to keep up with the thread, the game enters quiet mode for the following night. During this time, only the player who complained about it being too busy and any designated as immune to quiet mode can post."

lmfaooo what
    1 person likes this post: Red Mones
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • oh!! I see 
    it's so they don't have an excuse to not catch up, smart
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Numbers
  • Exalted Guest
  • Im conflicted. Part of me wants to activate quiet mode right now just for the lulz. 

Another part wants to sit back and mostly do nothing while assessing the players I don't know. 

A third part wants to just accuse TGN of being a wolf for being willing to harbor wolves in secret because somebody associated this game and chaos. 

And finally part of me just really wants some ice cream. What's everybody's favorite flavors? I think I'll vote whomever likes the worst kind. Also because chaos. 
    Numbers
    • Exalted Guest
    Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Money Launderer
  • “So like...what was the point of Michi introducing all of those characters?” asked player Red Mones from outside of the game. “Knowing him, we’ll probably see those characters pop up in later story bits.” Replied player Vroendal. “You mean if he posts it in time.” Replied Red Mones with a slight chuckle. “Since we all know he sometimes comes in a bit late. '' he added, as Vroendal nodded. “Right.”
    Gold. :))
    1 person likes this post: Michi
    Red Mones
    • Wintreath's Official Money Launderer
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した

• I'll just be over here not being the queen of chaos
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Dolby
  • Exalted Guest
  • Anyone activating quiet mode is going to be way sus to me tbh

and also I love night chat please dont take this away
    Dolby
    • Exalted Guest
    Gerrick
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Man, six months since the last game has been too long. Good to be back with everyone!
    1 person likes this post: Red Mones

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Quiet mode makes sense if you're behind on the game. Frankly I'm worried I might need to use it today if post counts pick up because irl I'm trying to fix my car and so I'm not going to be paying attention as much as usual
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した

• My car irl right now
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Dolby
  • Exalted Guest
  • Quiet mode makes sense if you're behind on the game. Frankly I'm worried I might need to use it today if post counts pick up because irl I'm trying to fix my car and so I'm not going to be paying attention as much as usual
    But night chat good though :(
    Dolby
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Sure but I'd much rather catch up than read thru 17 pages that continue to have content added to them
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 ... 132